GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - AAD’s Countdown to Christmas Thread 2014 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - AAD’s Countdown to Christmas Thread 2014

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - CLOSED - AAD’s Countdown to Christmas Thread 2014

Please do join in, it’s not just for us Mods.......we can chat about any bargains (Christmas cards/wrapping paper/presents/chocolate etc) you have bought, post your favourite Christmas recipes, favourite drinks, or just chat about anything Christmassy
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: AAD’s Countdown to Christmas Thread

How many days left ?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
      How many days left ?

You'll get a slap

Comment

Well I'm going away for Christmas and New Year ....saves putting the tree up ....
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Oh Christmassy time again.......I'll join in......hows this for starters......"A Christmas Tale"....

Three men died on Christmas Eve and
          were met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates.
          'In honour of this holy season' Saint Peter
          said, 'You must each possess something
          that symbolizes Christmas to get into
          heaven.'
          The Englishman fumbled through his
          pockets and pulled out a lighter. He flicked
          it on. 'It's a candle', he said.
          'You may pass through the pearly gates'
          Saint Peter said.
          The Scotsman reached into his pocket and
          pulled out a set of keys. He shook them
          and said, 'They're bells.'
          Saint Peter said 'You may pass through
          the pearly gates'.
          The Irishman started searching
          desperately through his pockets and finally
          pulled out a pair of women's panties.
          St. Peter looked at the man with a raised
          eyebrow and asked, 'And just what do
          those symbolise?'

The paddy replied, 'These are Carols.'

And So The Christmas Season begins........

Comment

Well I'm going away for Christmas and New Year ....saves putting the tree up ....
            Oh how lovely, I bet you're going somewhere where you'll wear your shorts 24/7 eh?

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post

ALLAN!! Honestly, what are you like!!

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                Oh how lovely, I bet you're going somewhere where you'll wear your shorts 24/7 eh?
                Yep ....12 hour flight ....

Comment

Yep ....12 hour flight ....

I'm sooooo jealous..........

Comment

Had to post this because it made me larf

Click image for larger version

Name:	Man Santa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	130.9 KB
ID:	1402062

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post

See what I have to put up with?... and he's busy messing around on here when he's supposed to be working

Had to post this because it made me larf

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14944[/ATTACH]
                      Me too
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

This is for Deepie and Allan

Click image for larger version

Name:	4 stages.png
Views:	1
Size:	134.8 KB
ID:	1402064

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                        See what I have to put up with?... and he's busy messing around on here when he's supposed to be working

Me too

Comment

This is for Deepie and Allan

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14946[/ATTACH]

That's true...apart from the beard...and he could always grow that...
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post

That's true...apart from the beard...and he could always grow that...

I think Deepie and Allan would look good with beards

Comment

Same here!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X