GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - Not Long Till Christmas...... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - Not Long Till Christmas......

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Not Long 'Till Christmas......

Last edited by Woodgate; 5 December 2014, 06:51.

Comment

I so need to get organised
      need a tree, we usually have real and usually buy from local charity, local charity has sold business to commercial peeps, so no donation this year through the tree

so real or pretend?

Comment

Hmm, pretend as in imaginary?

I'm not sure you'd get away with it, but it would make less mess and save putting it up/taking it down.

Go for it!

Last edited by Woodgate; 4 December 2014, 09:10.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
          so real or pretend?
          I like both, do whats easier for you MrsD
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Woodgate View Post
            Royal Mail recommended last posting dates for Christmas...

http://www.royalmail.com/greetings

Bumping Woody's post

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
              Bumping into Woody's post
              did you not see it ?
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                did you not see it ?

You'll get a slap

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                  I so need to get organised
                  need a tree, we usually have real and usually buy from local charity, local charity has sold business to commercial peeps, so no donation this year through the tree

so real or pretend?
                  ikea have a real tree for 25 quid and then you get 20 quid back in vouchers to spend in the shop

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/about_ikea...xmas_tree.html

Comment

Last edited by Woodgate; 6 December 2014, 06:58.

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
                      ikea have a real tree for 25 quid and then you get 20 quid back in vouchers to spend in the shop

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/about_ikea...xmas_tree.html
                      Thanks for that S2M (too late for me though)

I've copied your post into the Freebies section of the forum so it should show on the home page and get more views.
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Last edited by Woodgate; 7 December 2014, 07:04.

Comment

Last edited by Woodgate; 8 December 2014, 07:01.

Comment

Awww that is so cute xx

Comment

Last edited by Woodgate; 9 December 2014, 07:05.

Comment

deck the halls with bells and h...

Comment

Working...
                                X