GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - Not Long Till Christmas...... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - Not Long Till Christmas......

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Not Long Till Christmas......

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
    could you shred those up, and stick a bit of bacon in among them? thank you

Comment

Yuck!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodgate View Post

Awwww they are so cute.........
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

I'm going on a nice little coach trip next Tuesday to the Thursford Christmas Show in Norfolk apparently its excellent so am looking forward to a nice day out with the girls.

http://www.thursford.com/christmas-spectacular.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
            I'm going on a nice little coach trip next Tuesday to the Thursford Christmas Show in Norfolk apparently its excellent so am looking forward to a nice day out with the girls.

http://www.thursford.com/christmas-spectacular.aspx

Have a nice time on Tuesday Sapph

Comment

will make a nice xmas gift
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Re: Not Long 'Till Christmas......

Last edited by Woodgate; 12 December 2014, 06:55.

Comment

All the best Cym xxx
                  if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

jingle bells!

hope it all goes well Cym................great excuse to take it easier this Christmas and have someone else cook Christmas dinner

Comment

hope all goes well Cym xxx

Comment

Thinking of you too Cym

Comment

• Re: Not Long 'Till Christmas......

??
                          Last edited by Woodgate; 13 December 2014, 06:59.

Comment

This is me in the morning

Not Christmassy, but at least there's something for the 'Strictly' mob.
                            Last edited by Woodgate; 12 December 2014, 07:10.

Comment

That was good, though 'finding the number' was a bit of a challenge

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                                That was good, though 'finding the number' was a bit of a challenge

Comment

Working...
                                X