GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Christmas tree and decoration photos - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas tree and decoration photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas tree and decoration photos

Here are mine

my christmas tree.jpg (85.6 KB)
    Attached Files

Re: Christmas tree and decoration photos

68433_228002647332818_2045923237_n.jpg (64.1 KB)
    12266_228002737332809_106715825_n.jpg (64.6 KB)
    Attached Files

Comment

Lovely S2M..I'm loving the colours!

Elsa x

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
        Lovely S2M..I'm loving the colours!

Elsa x
        Thank you all the blues are made from bits of material i had and you saw the handmade decorations from a previous thread, i have really enjoyed making these, its really surprising just how much stuff there is kicking about the loft, also the christmas decorations on the tree all from what we collected over the years, my favourites are the disney characters from disneyland paris and florida

Comment

Nice...never thought of mixing blue/sliver together works really well

(and in the 1st shot I see pussy cat has right idea!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
            Nice...never thought of mixing blue/sliver together works really well

(and in the 1st shot I see pussy cat has right idea!!!)
            ha ha never noticed her until you said so, she loves the fire

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
              here are the cushions i made too made from an old duvet cover and bits of material i had

006.jpg (233.0 KB)
              Attached Files

Comment

anyone else going to post up their christmas tree photos ?

Comment

I will...when I get my tree up.

I usually put it up the first weekend of December but I'm having car problems so can't get a tree.

Mine's not colour co-ordinated like yours...just loads...and I mean loads...of decorations collected (and made by DDs) over the years.
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Here's mine... First time I have put the tree up for years so I thought I should share even though it's nothing special!
                    Attached Files

Comment

It looks lovely Beefy...every Christmas tree is special!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy1976 View Post
                        Here's mine... First time I have put the tree up for years so I thought I should share even though it's nothing special!
                        That is very special and its beautiful thank you for sharing this x

Comment

My Dad delivered my tree tonight so I may have photos for you tomorrow

Comment

Not got mine up yet as need to buy new decorations this year as broke many last year.

See you have the table laid S2M early xmas dinner?

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                              Not got mine up yet as need to buy new decorations this year as broke many last year.

See you have the table laid S2M early xmas dinner?

ha ha that was for a meal i did for friends on Saturday , they needed cheering up and it did the tirck , it was really lovely we then watched A Muppet Christmas Carol . The table cloth and runner will stay on now though lol

looking forward to seeing your tree

Comment

Working...
                              X