GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Bailiff Bargain - New Car Anyone? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bailiff Bargain - New Car Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bailiff Bargain - New Car Anyone?

Bentley Continental Flying Spur A Private Plate 2007 Model @ £1 Start no Reserve | eBay

Re: Bailiff Bargain - New Car Anyone?

£30K and there are no keys, no logbook, no history??!!

Plus it obviously needs a quick spray, a new tyre and new wheels!!!

One thing to note though, or something I cant understand. How can a vehicle be registered, but have no previous owners?? Also, if there is no listed owner, how did the bailiff get hold of it?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I would not been seen dead driving around in a bailiff ceased car, I have morals and there is no telling what the situation was when it was taken.

Comment

To own a car like that, something went wrong big time!

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
          I would not been seen dead driving around in a bailiff ceased car, I have morals and there is no telling what the situation was when it was taken.
          Probably not me either, but if it was registered, I would try to buy it for £10 (hopefully there would be an error in the listing)

Bang it back on there, get the full amount, then contact the original owner and give them 90% of the money. I'd be quite happy with £3K
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by BBoo View Post
            To own a car like that, something went wrong big time!
            Isnt that a point of contention though? According to the logbook, no one owns it.

Maybe they went into Witness Protection?

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
              Probably not me either, but if it was registered, I would try to buy it for £10 (hopefully there would be an error in the listing)

Bang it back on there, get the full amount, then contact the original owner and give them 90% of the money. I'd be quite happy with £3K
              The brilliant thing is, you really would do that. So would 99% of people on this site. That's what makes it what it is!

Comment

The brilliant thing is, you really would do that. So would 99% of people on this site. That's what makes it what it is!
                I would even be tempted to just hand it back .... as long as they give me my tenner back.

Comment

Debtors paradise almost as good as being on a beach in cuba

Comment

Working...
                  X