GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hair Do's - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hair Do's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair Do's

Well niddy said we can talk about them!!

I have shoulder length dark brown bob with a full fringe.....

and you.......

Well niddy we had to start with something!!

Re: Hair Do's

I have a blonde graduated "Bob" with the longest point at front being just past my jaw line, no fringe though.

I have an appointment next friday to have my foils done - i cannot wait.

Comment

have you thought of a wig Andy, low maintenance and you can put it in the tumble dryer when you wash it! ;EEK ;EEK ;EEK

I've got long dark brown very fine locks, its a nightmare cos its so fine, used to keep it in a bob but i don't have enough really, so have grown it (against all hairdressing advice) and its easier to manage and i can stick it up on top of my head for work and it look smart!

What I did do was go into a hairdressers and ask for a dry cut to MY spec, she did it, nothing extra, no head massages, no fancy treatments just a dry cut. It has worked really well and my hair looks better than it has for ages and it only cost £9.50 ;EEK ;EEK ;EEK

Friend paid £205 at posh salon in the city centre a couple of weeks ago ;EEK ;EEK ;EEK ;EEK ;EEK

Comment

OMG I love going to the hairdressers but I cannot justify spending that amount of money...

now bit of home dye job and get it cut when I can...

Comment

My hair & me have long since parted company ;EEK , so i spend very little on shampoo etc. k

Comment

Miche we'd better not start about the grey hairs again... remember what happend last time!! ;EEK

Comment

LOL at the Balding men and i love the tip about tumble drying your Toupee ;LOL

My Dad long since parted company with his lovely black glossy hair and he moisturises his head everyday. As it is exposed to the elements so to speak.

In summer he uses one with an SPF protection in it too.

£205 for a hair appt ;D i really couldn't pay that. I would love to be able to colour mine myself but i am so scared. My hairdresser used to charge £80 when she worked at a bigger salon but now she charges me £45 for foils (one colour) and cut, blow and straighten. I have my natural colour weaved through so the blonde and my natural colour (dark blonde) look highlighted so i get less root visitble and then i can go longer.

My sis has been thru cancer this last year and lost her hair completely she wore a wig when she was in company and its bizarre she used to have long dark hair and opted for a shorter length Reddish wig which looked fab. She as never died her hair and i think when it comes back she may well go for it it suited her better than her own hair.

Ha Ha Mr O is quite fair but is starting to grey a little which i quite like i think men can get away with it and it can look quite distinguised on a fella :

Comment

Oooo Hair Dooooo today ;-y ;-y

Comment

I have long blond hair, down to my bum, its straight, and I have a fringe.

However, the blond is now helped along with a bottle, even though that is or was my natural colour I do tend to have those creeping greys so as soon as they start approaching its dye time lol.

Comment

Trendy hair styles for the guys and dolls.

http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/trends/

Comment

Working...
                    X