GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Diary of my journey to a healthier life - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diary of my journey to a healthier life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diary of my journey to a healthier life

Hi

I'm a refugee from MSE. I don't like the way things have gone over there so I need a new home. I think I've found it

And I need to get healthy. I need to lose about 2 stone. But this diary isn't all about weight, I need to get more active too.

I have just turned 50 and I have a very sedentary job. I can easily spend 7 to 8 hours just sitting during the day due to work. My hobby is also geneaolgy which also involves sitting too much. Oh and watching TV - I like that too!

So the plan - more exercise daily. I love walking. When it's raining I'm happy to use my ancient 10 year old exercise bike. I actually enjoy exercising....just need to get out and do it.

Apart from that I need to get my hair cut and coloured and spend some more time pampering myself....

Wishing myself good luck

MSE Refugee

Re: Diary of my journey to a healthier life

Some SUPERB support here that may help

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ead.php?t=2374

Comment

Nearly at the end of my first month and I have managed on average an hour per day of walking - my longest walk being 2 hours . Hoping to up this in the next month, though we are off on holiday for 2 weeks. (This should involve some walking however - not all lying in the sun )

Other than that - I had my hair coloured and cut, painted my nails, and bought some new serum from Body Shop.

I'm going to introduce 2 new challenges into my life in the next month - to eat 1 piece of fruit and 1 veg a day....now you wouldn't think that would be difficult would you?

MSE Refugee x

Comment

I am sure that following the questionable 'advice' given at MSE is truly a fate worse than debt.

Comment

Working...
        X