GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Keeping in with the Thorntons - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keeping in with the Thorntons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeping in with the Thorntons

Keeping in with the Thorntons:

A box full of seasonal surprises, each bundle comes with AT LEAST A KILO OF DELICIOUS THORNTONS CHOCOLATES.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	kilo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	1412730
    Was: £30.00 - Offer Price: £15.00
    Linky: HERE
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Keeping in with the Thorntons

Just moved this to its own thread Scorpio xx
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

I wonder if this offer has anything to do with them being in financial trouble? Probably so as they need to increase there revenue and also introduce they products to those consumers that have not tasted there products.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
        I wonder if this offer has anything to do with them being in financial trouble? Probably so as they need to increase there revenue and also introduce they products to those consumers that have not tasted there products.

Regards
        No its sold stock (as on their website - Clearance), it says : 'near to sell by date'
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post

Regards
          Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
          No its sold stock (as on their website - Clearance), it says : 'near to sell by date'
          actually could also be that PF - lol

Comment

Yup they could be feeding two birds with one marshmellow lol

Comment

ordered one of these packs the other night after seeing scorpios post, arrived this morning & pretty happy with whats been supplied

3 of the largest dark milk & mix easter eggs i've ever seen! 2 large boxes of milk/dark chocs and a couple of boxes of fathers day marked choc

going off the eggs I had a similar one last easter cost me £11 just for that so in all a bargain

hmm..now when did I say my diet starts again?

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
                ordered one of these packs the other night after seeing scorpios post, arrived this morning & pretty happy with whats been supplied

3 of the largest dark milk & mix easter eggs i've ever seen! 2 large boxes of milk/dark chocs and a couple of boxes of fathers day marked choc

going off the eggs I had a similar one last easter cost me £11 just for that so in all a bargain

hmm..now when did I say my diet starts again?
                Thats great, i wish i was on commission! lol

Comment

Have to say, the Thornton family are a really really nice family as well! I know them fomr teaching up in Derbyshire. I didn't realise they were in financial difficulties - what a shame!

Comment

Offer Expire 30/11/12

Thortons
                    Code: XM12 @ checkout
                    Catch: spend £175.00

Comment

Working...
                    X