GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Out of the missus mouth - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out of the missus mouth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of the missus mouth

My other half comes out with some seriously stupid stuff at times, so I'm going to start posting her best!

Watching the shuttles final mission the other night there. "NASA, is that real, I thought they just made that up for the film Armageddon !"

More to follow!.....
    Nemo me impune lacessit

Re: Out of the missus mouth

Don't let her watch Moonraker!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
      Don't let her watch Moonraker!
      Are those teeth real (actually dear yes they are )

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

ha, out in the garden one day, the weans were spraying water in the hut and I shouted at them "stop that! There's electricity in there!"

To which my OH replies "don't shout that out, someone will steal it!"

The hut or the electricity dear - maybe both!?
        Nemo me impune lacessit

Comment

Just got a new car*. The missus was driving it after I had a couple of stellas. So she presses the stop button, pulls the keycard out and the dashlights and radio is still on. "open the door dear and it goes off." so she looks around for a few seconds before asking " how do you open the door?" honestly, I give up!

Well the door handle would be a good start!

And there will be more.....

*different car
          Last edited by scottybhoy; 12 August 2011, 20:16. Reason: Misleading info lol
          Nemo me impune lacessit

Comment

Scotty thats HALARIOUS!

You know being what I do errrr used to do.. I used to have my every move watched and it was moments like your wife had that somene would take a photo of me. IRRITATING.

Be thankful your wife just does this around you (and doesnt have to worry about the NOTW like I did ) x shes a lucky woman x
            Last edited by jen_br; 12 August 2011, 22:43.

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
              Scotty thats HALARIOUS!

You know being what I do errrr used to do.. I used to have my every move watched and it was moments like your wife had that somene would take a photo of me. IRRITATING.

Be thankful your wife just does this around you (and doesnt have to worry about the NOTW like I did ) x shes a lucky woman x
              Blimey, you're not Cynthia Payne, are you??

Comment

Draws breath sharply through clenched teeth!

Garlok

Comment

I still remember the day mrs niddy said to me "will you wash up"..... I mean, Jesus!!!

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
                    Blimey, you're not Cynthia Payne, are you??

I don't like to name drop-- I get really embarassed wikipedia does enough of that for me!

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
                      I don't like to name drop-- I get really embarassed wikipedia does enough of that for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post

Dont you start opening your mouth either thats the last thing we need here is Paps!

I think I've already said to much it must be the wine!

Comment

Sorry Jen, it's just that I thought I saw you posting something about being strapped for cash............

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
                            Sorry Jen, it's just that I thought I saw you posting something about being strapped for cash............
                            Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                            Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

RUMBLED! hahahh

Comment

Working...
                              X