GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New neighbours from Hell! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New neighbours from Hell!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nightwatch
    replied
    Re: New neighbours from Hell!

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
    Unfortunately, it's still seen as a "career move" by some young people; the fastest and easiest way of getting a place of their own. So even with contraception being freely available.... it doesn't deal with this issue.
    Agreed P1, but as i quoted to killer "it takes 2 to tango" so dad should shoulder some of the cost, or Mum, ie me, should be prepared to work and pay for the upkeep and housing of any off spring,
    may I point out I went back to work when my daughter was 6 weeks old , and have managed to work since (she is 38 tomorrow) and have never had any money from her' father'
    today it is so easy to say we are out of work every one else should pay ,or my child will be disadvantaged,

Leave a comment:

• nightwatch
    replied

Originally posted by kilasuit View Post
    no i think that when a woman gets pregnant especially under 25 they should have to go through rigourous checks to make sure that they would be suitable as parents.

I know of 5 people that within months of having a child had them taken by either social and then adopted or by family and adopted.

2 of them ran away from the child and left them on their own on multiple occasions.

I also think that schools and GPs should be more forceful in regards to contraception especially to girls in years 8 onwards to halt this increasing teen pregnancy rates.
    sorry Killa but as a single mum from the mid 70s boys also need to be educateded in the fact that you want it you take resposability for the out come

Leave a comment:

• PriorityOne
    replied

no i think that when a woman gets pregnant especially under 25 they should have to go through rigourous checks to make sure that they would be suitable as parents.

I know of 5 people that within months of having a child had them taken by either social and then adopted or by family and adopted.

2 of them ran away from the child and left them on their own on multiple occasions.

I also think that schools and GPs should be more forceful in regards to contraception especially to girls in years 8 onwards to halt this increasing teen pregnancy rates.
    Unfortunately, it's still seen as a "career move" by some young people; the fastest and easiest way of getting a place of their own. So even with contraception being freely available.... it doesn't deal with this issue.

Leave a comment:

• PlanB
    replied

Well said And schools should also educate the boys

Leave a comment:

• PriorityOne
    replied

Originally posted by PlanB View Post

Communist China went down that road. Families limited to 2 children only and after that it was compulsory abortion on the state
    Yes, I believe they did.... but we are not Communist China.
    Last edited by PriorityOne; 22 September 2012, 19:44.

Leave a comment:

• kilasuit
    replied

Communist China went down that road. Families limited to 2 children only and after that it was compulsory abortion on the state

Leave a comment:

• PlanB
    replied

i agree but there are far too many people now that are getting pregnant that really shouldn't be allowed to. i know too many people my age that neglect their kids

Leave a comment:

• kilasuit
    replied

That's so sad. It's not the little baby's fault I hope Mother and her newborn get all the help they both need.
    i agree but there are far too many people now that are getting pregnant that really shouldn't be allowed to. i know too many people my age that neglect their kids

Leave a comment:

• PlanB
    replied

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
    i agree.... it's not.... but while we continue to have a Benefits system that rewards low-life women for opening their legs and popping out children to various men, it'll carry on....

You certainly give Jeremy Clarkson a run for his money

I wasn't brilliant at Biology at school, but doesn't it take a man and a women to make a baby

Leave a comment:

• PriorityOne
    replied

That's so sad. It's not the little baby's fault I hope Mother and her newborn get all the help they both need.
    i agree.... it's not.... but while we continue to have a Benefits system that rewards low-life women for opening their legs and popping out children to various men, it'll carry on....

Leave a comment:

• PlanB
    replied

Originally posted by PriorityOne;235931

One week to go before their Notice is up....

The skanky woman has now had the baby but it's nowhere in sight. It's either been taken away form her the minute it popped out or, it's been [COLOR=magenta
    born premature (and/or an addict) and in special care. Probably the latter.... [/COLOR]

Leave a comment:

• PriorityOne
    replied

**Update**

One week to go before their Notice is up....

The skanky woman has now had the baby but it's nowhere in sight. It's either been taken away form her the minute it popped out or, it's been born premature (and/or an addict) and in special care. Probably the latter....

Police have reassured us that they will be gone by the end of the month.

We will see....

Leave a comment:

• PriorityOne
    replied

**Update**

They're still awful... .... and they're still here:

Burning plastic, which produces thick clouds of toxic black smoke.
    Leaving vomit on the driveway they share with my neighbour. He trod in it... .... how disgusting is that??!!
    Letting dogs continue running across gardens and p*ssing on the grass.
    Letting kids continue running across gardens.... or yelling "Get in the feckin' car!!" or "Do as you're feckin' told!!" after them from time to time.

So.... waiting now 'til the end of the month when they should be gone.... unless they decide to squat. Illegal since the beginning of the month I know.... but she's about to pop out another brat, so who knows?

Police are aware, council are aware..... and so the games continue.....
    Last edited by PriorityOne; 8 September 2012, 19:30.

Leave a comment:

• nightwatch
    replied

I was a single Mum at 18,(70s) I returned to full time work when my daughter was 6 weeks old,(mum looked after her) I went to the council to see of they would give me a flat, oh yes they offered me one that was miles away from Mum, so for me to start work I would have to leave home at 5 am and get 2 busses to get baby to mums and then get another bus to take me to work for 8 am, and not getting home til 8 pm, when I pointed this out to the council woman, she said 'I can't see any problem with that' so I went to see it, It was the filthyist shite hole I had ever seen, up 3 flights of stairs that smelt of pee and the lights didn't work, the flat stank of something rotting, the roof was collapsing and I don't want to mention the bathroom , the bed room over looked the back of the local Pub," are you taking it" she asked,

I think you know my answer!

I finaly moved out of Mums when my daughter was 3, I had met my Hubby and we decided to move in together so we went to get a Mortgage and buy our first house,

Today most (not all)Young single Mums expect everything to be handed to them they have to have (and most get) somewhere near family so they can have "support" and none of them seem to have a problem going out most weekends,or running a car, If that same council woman had shown todays youth that flat she would of had a mouthful of abuse and possably a smack in the head.

although some might have taken it so they could pop round the corner to the pub.

Leave a comment:

• PriorityOne
    replied

Yes.... agreed. Society has gone down the pan courtesy of the blinkered middle-class do-gooders and various Governments.

As someone who (tries to) teach "behaviour" kids to aim for something in life, it's very sad to see that the quickest route to getting a place to live continues to be..... to pop out babies..... just like it's been for the past 25ish years. Most of my students end up pushing prams as single parents (girls with their own flat) or, boys abandoning children and moving on to the next willing victim (who already have their own flat).... Pop out enough and they can then move to a bigger place and get it paid for.... while working people have to manage with the space they've got..... and so the feral underclass grows.

The oldest child of the skank neighbour near to me is about 8, which would make her around 15 when she had him..... God only knows the circumstances that only allows her to have her kids for only 2 nights a week but it hasn't stopped her from popping out a third in a few weeks time.

Change in Gov. legislation that forces single mothers to look for work when their youngest reaches 5 just means that more kids will be popped out before that time comes. Feckin' Government still haven't got a clue how to tackle this huge social problem. To be honest, I don't either..... it's way out of control.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X