GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New neighbours from Hell! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New neighbours from Hell!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handyman
    replied
    Re: New neighbours from Hell!

All this sounds so horribly Familiar. If you or I were to get stroppy with the Law over say a simple Motoring Offence we would feel the full weight of the Law. These Skanks that have no respect or fear of the Law get left alone in the main because they are harder to deal with.

It really makes you feel at times like taking the Law into your own hands. Problem is these Chavs know their rights and would be the first to go running to the police.

It's best when they fight amongst themselves. That's the simple answer.

I chap I once worked with who had several hundreds of pounds worth of Equipment stolen from his home, once asked me If I ever bought any Hooky Gear from the Junkies?

I replied certainly not, and after what's happened to you why should you buy anything from them?

I always give them twice what they are asking he replied. The more crap they stick in their bodies the faster they will die.

Not a sentiment I agree with but you have to admit he had a twisted sort of Logic.

I wonder about our so called Lords and Masters. I know at least 5 people that keep these neighbours from hell in business. I should also bet that at least 3 out of every five folk who read this thread know at least one person or family member that has a problem. I am not talking about a smoke or the occasional E, but the Nasties.

No one in Government seems to want to talk about the truth of it.
    Every £5.00 deal buys another bullet for the Taliban. I could take you to a Northern Town where every Taxi Driver of a certain ethnic background will if he doesn't carry a deal will take you to a place where you can get one.

Break the supply and these Chavs won't get any better, or cause any less problems but at least an easy way of making money will have gone.

And to all the Politicians and Liberals who say legalise and make money for the Ex Chequer. I say look at the Bootleg Tobacco Industry. If some one offers you 20 fags for £4.00 instead of the legal 6.70, who are you going to buy from.

Sorry for the rant, it's been building for a while.

Lets hope P1's skanks are on their way soon.

Regards, Handy

Leave a comment:

• Pixie
    replied

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
    If they haven then all it means is that they'll move on to bother others and so it goes on....

That's the problem isn't it? They don't change their behaviour, just inflict it on some other poor sods...though my neighbour from hell got his come-uppance when he moved to a rougher part of town and started trying getting up to the same tricks...he ended up in hospital seriously injured after being beaten up

Leave a comment:

• PriorityOne
    replied

That story has a familiar ring to it Nightwatch. Since policing has become more target-driven and less about protecting the public, feral behaviour like this has climbed off the radar.

I think "my" skanks may have got their notice to quit today however as the letting agent was there this afternoon.... although we still don't know for sure. If they have then all it means is that they'll move on to bother others and so it goes on....

Last edited by PriorityOne; 31 July 2012, 19:35. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• nightwatch
    replied

Hi P1
    we also have 'a nob ed' over the road from us
    police raided last year 'Yeah' we thought wrong!!

they broke into the nextdoor house and nearly gave the Night working nurse a heart attack, nob ed came out of the other neighbours garden and stood there all inoccent,police tookaway lots of boxes but nob ed got away
    following day police came to my house asking for nob ed, my reply was not printable, they then went over the road, by this time nob ed was stood at the house next door looking on, so I went out and shouted 'excuse me ossifer this is the nob ed you want' he ran, they didn't catch him.
    they came the following day, took him away in handcuffs and let him go the next day, he was dealing the next day so what was the point!!
    2 weeks ago after his visitors left me a present in the front garden I contacted the council ASBO wardens, they came out and told me to phone 101 with ANY car numbers, drivers, or info, they said they had been to the local police and they had a large file, guess what,, it all went quiet and he got a bike and started going out on that at all hours ( must be someone letting him know!)
    got him the other morning though. he was arguing with gf, who has just had his baby (poor little thing, hope she will not take after either parent) he refused to let her in to take the baby( wot right do you ave to take my baby?) so called the police.
    They turned up with sirens, and he told them to foff as it was all sorted.
    the ossifers told him as they had been called they had to take details and file a report, he walked into the house(a relatives)walked back out got into gf car and drove off, WTF!!!

last night watched him load some furniture into a van, so he may be moving in with gf, if so sorry for the neighbours, but I need a rest from him.

Leave a comment:

• CleverClogs (RIP)
    replied

Had you considered getting their house fumigated?

Leave a comment:

• Pixie
    replied

Some assurance...and some action!

Leave a comment:

• PriorityOne
    replied

They do Pixie... I agree

Neighbours have become complacent lately because we thought the police had a handle on things and the letting agent told me they were going (even though she wasn't meant to). The PC handling the case also told me/us they were going.... so I'm pretty sure they still are but some assurance would be nice right now.

Leave a comment:

• Pixie
    replied

Believe me, I understand your frustration! Skanks seem to get away with everything.

Leave a comment:

• PriorityOne
    replied

**Update**

The skanky bloke approached my daughter's boyfriend on Sunday and was phishing for information; accusing bf of talking to a person he's never even heard of and reporting him to police.

I was fuming but also worried.... because my daughter's bf stay here sometimes and parks his work van outside. The last thing he needs is some kind of damage to the vehicle because this nutter has started inventing his own theories...

Anyway, I reported it to the police yesterday.... I also spoke to neighbours yesterday and no-one knows for sure that they've been served with a notice to quit yet either.

Leave a comment:

• CleverClogs (RIP)
    replied

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
    Bet he feels like a right plonker being arrested and marched out in his undercrackers though.
    Seems like the end is in sight P1
    Which end?

Leave a comment:

• CleverClogs (RIP)
    replied

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Fingers crossed in your case that the local beak is made of sterner stuff and that the letting agency also show the door to his Girlfriend. I think that having a farm in your house should constitute a breach of tenancy agreements.
    You mean he had more cows than just his bint?

Leave a comment:

• PriorityOne
    replied

**Update**

Well, the skanky, Wayne/Waynetta Slob neighbours are still here but they should be getting their 2-month eviction notice any time soon..... which is the easiest way to get them out under The Housing Act apparently.

They are also dealing again..... so have learned nothing from the recent raid and, according to the next door neighbour, have been crashing and banging about in the loft again today, so could be re-building the cannabis factory up there. Bloody hot day to be stuck up there doing that, I thought....

Police have been informed and are on it.

Oh... and Waynetta is pregnant. Poor kid number 3....
    Last edited by PriorityOne; 24 July 2012, 17:41.

Leave a comment:

• PriorityOne
    replied

Originally posted by Flowerpower

The police were often here but never took them away. In fact she said one of those times she really wanted to clean herself up she offered to tell the police the details of their supplier but they weren't interested, apparently they wanted to catch the men at the top and couldn't be bothered with small time local dealers!

Fortunately they moved on a couple of years ago.
    That does seem to be the case, unfortunately.

I don't think the police would have done anything with the people near me if he hadn't been growing/supplying it on a major scale. Friends have told me many examples of when police have done nothing to help with similar type neighbours.... in fact, the first time the police came around here re. an assault issue, they smelled drugs and still did nothing.

More income in standing around clocking people for being 2mph over the speeding limit, it seems.....

Leave a comment:

• Pixie
    replied

Bet he feels llike a right plonker being arrested and marched out in his undercrackers though. I forgot to mention that bit earlier....

Seems like the end is in sight P1

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

Bet he feels like a right plonker being arrested and marched out in his undercrackers though. I forgot to mention that bit earlier....

At the least their income will be badly affected. Depends how long the letting agency can wait for payment. With any luck a moonlight will be on the cards.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X