GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New neighbours from Hell! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New neighbours from Hell!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PriorityOne
    replied
    Re: New neighbours from Hell!

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
    Your weekend sounds loads more exciting than mine

I hope he gets sent to prison not just for drug dealing but as comeuppance for killing your beloved cat which is something which should not be forgiven nor forgotten
    Thanks PlanB.... I've just seen the pair of them drive off in one of their vehicles, so am not sure what's going on at the moment now.... although neighbours were told that they would be back and Handy said it as well in a previous post.

Bet he feels llike a right plonker being arrested and marched out in his undercrackers though. I forgot to mention that bit earlier....

Leave a comment:

• PlanB
    replied

Your weekend sounds loads more exciting than mine

I hope he gets sent to prison not just for drug dealing but as comeuppance for killing your beloved cat which is something which should not be forgiven nor forgotten
    Last edited by PlanB; 30 June 2012, 18:14.

Leave a comment:

• PriorityOne
    replied

Thanks Handy....

Neighbours were told that the skanks would be back but that it wasn't the end of the police investigation... and, that the skanks wouldn't be there in the house for much longer (whatever that means).

Haven't seen anything of the skank bloke at all but the skank girl is certainly back. Her kids (who she seems to have part-time) were busy running over people's lawns this afternoon, along with the token staffy dog.

I will update any more excitement as it happens (ish)..... lol!

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

Hey P1, RESULT Yay Shame you missed the raid

Just be aware that the skank may be out on bail in a few days, he will have to have had loads of previous for them to keep him on remand after his initial court hearing.

This is what happened to us a few years ago, all the street rejoiced when the local dealer was picked up. They held him for 2 days until it went to the local magistrate, who then released him on bail until his full hearing. His excuse was he was trying to build a family life with his new girlfriend and her 2 little girls.
    He had plenty of previous including 2 custodial's.

Fingers crossed in your case that the local beak is made of sterner stuff and that the letting agency also show the door to his Girlfriend. I think that having a farm in your house should constitute a breach of tenancy agreements.

Regards, Handy

Leave a comment:

• PriorityOne
    replied

**Update**

Mega police raid yesterday!!!

Two marked cars, one van and one unmarked van, sniffer dogs, uniformed officers, plain clothes officers..... the lot!!!

..... AND I MISSED THE WHOLE DAMN THING!!!!!

Apparently, the police were there for hours and came out with all kinds of evidence. The skank bloke got brought out in handcuffs looking ashen and the skank girl was put in a different vehicle. Sniffer dogs went inside all the vehicles parked on the drive.... and the raid uncovered that they were in fact dealers 'coz they were growing it under lamps and marquee type things inside the house.

24 hours later.... the skank girl is back but no sign of the bloke.... and the cars are just sat on the drive. I've been out all day, so have no idea when she came back...

Exciting!!!!!! lolol....
    Last edited by PriorityOne; 30 June 2012, 17:12.

Leave a comment:

• PriorityOne
    replied

**Update**

Well, we didn't turn up at the estate agent because the police told us not to.... which suggests they are investigating something.

The bloke next door is like a tit in a trance though, prattles on about crap in front of the police and is starting to sound like a jealous lunatic, so I have taken over the reporting of the skank antics for now. The police have been given a long, long list of car reg. numbers that come and go after a 5-10 minute visit. I think one of them is a debt collector actually.... If so, the poor chap has now been grouped as someone with a weekly drug habit. Is that naughty?

Although the police want us to back off, I/we don't want that contract renewed. This has been made crystal clear to the police, so they need to get their act together in the next 2-3 months, or we will have no choice but lodge further complaints to authorities that will, unfortunately, scupper the investigation.

Leave a comment:

• PriorityOne
    replied

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    The CCTV will be there not for security but to give a heads up if they are getting raided.

In a previous existence, the local school to which I had a connection ringed the grounds with CCTV. The Camera's (several thousands each) were stolen at the rate of 1 a week. The security company that ran them knew where they were. You could see them all around the estate protecting the dealers homes and crack houses.

The security companies engineer told me "we know where they are but its far too expensive and dangerous to try and get them back.

The way to knock them out before a raid (so I am told) is to point a good quality Laser pointer straight at the lens. Apparently only a few seconds worth will cause a flair on the CCD chip.

Now if someone were to try this out they might even think the old bill were about to call and start to flush their stock.

Regards, Handy
    Yes.... we sussed out what the CCTV was for as soon as it went up. It won't protect them; if the police are going to raid the place, then surely they'll do it without knocking....?

The laser effect sounds interesting. Maybe I should tip off the police that they have CCTV.... as they are definitely being watched.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

The CCTV will be there not for security but to give a heads up if they are getting raided.

In a previous existence, the local school to which I had a connection ringed the grounds with CCTV. The Camera's (several thousands each) were stolen at the rate of 1 a week. The security company that ran them knew where they were. You could see them all around the estate protecting the dealers homes and crack houses.

The security companies engineer told me "we know where they are but its far too expensive and dangerous to try and get them back.

The way to knock them out before a raid (so I am told) is to point a good quality Laser pointer straight at the lens. Apparently only a few seconds worth will cause a flair on the CCD chip.

Now if someone were to try this out they might even think the old bill were about to call and start to flush their stock.

Regards, Handy

Leave a comment:

• Pixie
    replied

Thanks for the update P1.

What a nightmare. At least the neighbours are all sticking together against the skanks. Hopefully they'll be turfed out and on their way to terrorise some other poor souls.

Leave a comment:

• PriorityOne
    replied

**Update**

My neighbour arranged for us all to meet up this morning in a local pub; around 10 of us in all. It's been quieter this week, following my complaint to the estate/letting agency but I'm at work all day and miss all kinds of things, it seems.

During the meeting, several interesting facts emerged. Firstly, the property was bought by someone at the estate/letting agency and they then let it out to these skanks. I can remember the previous owner being absolutely desperate to sell and it seems that she succeeded in doing so at a knock-down price to the estate/letting agency before going off to live with her boyfriend....

Secondly, following my own (anonymous) complaint by email last earlier this week, the estate/letting agency replied and said that they could only attach my complaint to the file if I gave my name and address. "Yeah right...",I thought. It seems strange to me that these skanks have by-passed the "rigourous vetting system" that the estate/letting agency allege to have in place. I wouldn't be surprised if someone their is getting some dubious druggy back-handers in return for allowing them to live there, to be honest.

Anyway, the upshot of all this is that all the neighbours are now going to land on the doorstep of the estate/letting agent posse style (lol) next weekend to make a formal, collective complaint. I have told them not to let on who is doing what by name... as the skanks do not as yet know who is behind all of their troubles and it is driving them nuts...The woman drove back yesterday with a face like a slapped arse.... It was a sight to behold.... lol! If we all turn up next week though, then there will be no guarantee of anonymity any longer....

Thirdly, after the police turned up last week, the skanks erected CCTV and the car which was being used for drug runs then suddenly appeared up the road with a "For Sale" sign on it and was quickly replaced by another top of the range vehicle, to go with the other 2 already on the driveway. There are hardly any visitors driving up at the moment but they have been seen meeting up a few roads away instead.

The woman believes that she is invincible and reckons we'll all be out before she is..... Yeah... course we will love....

Oh my God... it's like being on the set of Die Hard....
    Last edited by PriorityOne; 12 May 2012, 16:13.

Leave a comment:

• MrsD
    replied

sometimes, the old ways are the best ways

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
    The police are aware of the drug activities but as I have also now found out that the skanks are well known for drug-dealing anyway, it looks like the police might be as useful as a chocolate fireguard....
    I know exactly how you feel. We once had one of these Skanks living 3 doors down from us.

He used to go to the next town to steel for his habit, his mates used to come over our end.

If you argued with him his answer was a gallon of petrol though your letterbox.

Before I met Mrs Handy he had done 6 months for breaking into her house (multiple other offences taken into consideration).

His Grandmother was a Head Teacher who would often give him an Alibi. Just goes to prove Blood is thicker than water.

When I moved in with Mrs H, I had a few issues with him, not least his stealing a load of my tools from the shed.

One night while I was away on exercise, he tried to break in again, luckily Mrs H was forewarned and took a pop at them with a starting pistol I had in the house .

A few weeks later he threatened his girlfreind with a knife in front of a 6 year old we used to babysit for (Parents were Alky's) then the fight spilled out of the house onto the street.

I called the police, They only came out because I gave Name, Rank and Serial Number for they wanted to treat it as a domestic.

When Plod arrived after 1/2 an hour (main police station 3 minutes drive away) they came to our house first instead of his.

This gave him and his girlfriend time to calm down and get their story straight. No action taken.

He would get stopped on a regular basis in dubious cars even though he was banned. 5 minutes later he would be driving again.

Even when he was caught on CCTV breaking into the shop where his Girlfriend worked (using her keys) and he admitted over 50 other offences of burglary, mainly from pensioners all he got was 120 hours community service, because he was trying to be a dad to his partners two girls from a previous relationship.

In the end a mate that was in the police told me he was untouchable because he was a grass.

He could get away with anything as long as he kept the local nick supplied with information and recreational drugs.

Needless to say I don't have a great deal of faith in the Law.

If we hadn't moved from the area when we did I think it would probably been me doing Porridge.

As it was before I left, lets say he had a string of bad luck.

Apart from Car Problems, someone had words with some really bad boys letting them know what he was doing.

Regards, Handy

Leave a comment:

• PriorityOne
    replied

Unfortunately, we more or less live in a do-as-you-like society because the authorities are far too bothered about offending people and being sued. If people don't want to be offended, then all they have to do is abide by the law and be decent human beings.

Sadly, Great Britain lost the "Great" part a long time ago.... Nowadays, it's always someone else's fault; because someone had a deprived childhood, or because they have a disorder..... or because the police were rude....

Such a croc of shyte.

Leave a comment:

• Pixie
    replied

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
    it looks like the police might be as useful as a chocolate fireguard....
    That's what I found when I had my neighbour form hell problem. All except one - who got moved when the complained the policeman was biased against him.

Leave a comment:

• PriorityOne
    replied

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
    now if they could just be proved to have stolen some money..................that would be different
    Such a crazy world we live in....

They have also been reported to the Benefit fraud people, so I'm hoping that they'll just get so hacked off with living here that they'll just piss off.

Drug dealers don't tend to settle anywhere for long anyway..... but it just transfers the same problem to someone else's doorstep, that's all......

Leave a comment:

Working...
X