GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script P800 Tax Calculation help - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

P800 Tax Calculation help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: P800 Tax Calculation help

ah right the cardiff office.

I think the number is 0845 300 0627

They are quite a nice bunch, so tell your friend to not be scared to give them a call.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
      ah right the cardiff office.

I think the number is 0845 300 0627

They are quite a nice bunch, so tell your friend to not be scared to give them a call.
      Will do thank you.

Comment

I think you will find that all complaints etc go through to the Liverpool call centre. Make sure that she notes the date, time and name of the person that she speaks to!

They are usually working 4 to 6 weeks behind.......
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you folks, she said she will get back to me later to let me know.

I don't think they have a timescale to get back, as Cym says, they are behind no doubt.

I did double check with her the date on the P800 tax calculation letters, she said they were issued 03 November 2012.

Comment

She text to let me know she tried throughout her break (12 hour shift) and each time she held on, as it was automated etc.....

Comment

Di, i can give your friend an Agent dedicated number to ring, she should get straight through.

BUT, they may not speak to her if she rings that number, she will need to play dumb and say she found it online

0845 366 7855

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
                Di, i can give your friend an Agent dedicated number to ring, she should get straight through.

BUT, they may not speak to her if she rings that number, she will need to play dumb and say she found it online

0845 366 7855
                Ooh thank you, will take a note of that now, much appreciated.
                And tell her to play dumb of course, cheers. ;-)

Comment

she found it here lol......

http://www.ion.icaew.com/TaxFaculty/19909

Comment

Just a thought, I take it there is no email contact to them by any chance?
                    She still has no access to the puter, but now and again will use her mum's.

Comment

I don't think they use emails; there are too many scams with tax and all the ads say that they never contact you by email.

Comment

Cym is correct, very rarely use emails for anything. Only time ive ever been able to use an email is to submit a flat rate vat application LOL

Comment

Arh right, yes that would make sense.

Lol, okey dokie, I shall pass on the tel number anyway, thank you both.

Comment

Just spoken to her, and she got through only to be told, it's being dealt with, then she said she forgot to mention about the cheque lol, "doh" I told her to ring again tomorrow.

So at least its being dealt with, but she said they did not give much away really.

Comment

They may not have much info on their screen to be honest, may just say something like, appeal received, and assigned etc.

Comment

It's quite surprising how compartmentalised everything is. The call centres seem to have very basic information and ......

Comment

Working...
                                X