GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Son promoted - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Son promoted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Son promoted

My oldest son was promoted in his job for Allied health care over the last week or 2, he is now a Recruitment officer/Consultant within the same business.
    However, he has some travelling to do for the time being, as he has to meet up with other officers and co ordinators within GB, he left early Weds morning 6 am to travel to Staffordshire, and staying in an hotel called The Stone House Hotel overnight, all expenses paid, and next week he will be travelling a five and a half hours to Newcastle for 3 days but 2 overnight stays.

So proud of him.

And also proud of my youngest too, he will to go far just like his older brother as well.

It's lovely to see our kids do well and better than us isn't it?

My dad would be ever so proud indeed, god bless xx

Re: Son promoted

Congratulations to your son! Lovely to see them doing s well.

My youngest is just starting his third year of a maths degree and has just been offered a job as a trainee chartered accountant. I think they want to grab him before he gets any other offers!

My eldest has working like a trojan in Poundland since finishing his degree just under 2 years ago, just waiting for him to find his niche in life. Recruitment is one of the things he's considering. He was hoping for the Police or Teaching but both options have been curtailed due to this here 'austerity' stuff.

Comment

Well done to your Son Di...and a VERY proud mum!

Comment

Thank you my lovelies

Roomtobreathe WOW yours have done remarkarbly well too, well done! And I'm sure they will do you every so proud in thier career, Fantastic, and fingers crossed xxx
        Last edited by di30; 6 October 2011, 11:28.

Comment

ahh congratulations to your son! you must be very proud! x

Comment

Thank you too Conf, oh yes very. xx

Comment

Originally posted by roomtobreathe View Post
              My youngest is just starting his third year of a maths degree and has just been offered a job as a trainee chartered accountant. I think they want to grab him before he gets any other offers!
              Let's see...

A mathematician is someone skilled in the use of imaginary numbers such as the square root of -1.

Yes, it's not difficult to understand how that skill might transfer to accountancy.

Comment

I bet you're so proud of him - and of the youngest too!

Originally posted by roomtobreathe View Post
                He was hoping for the Police or Teaching but both options have been curtailed due to this here 'austerity' stuff.
                Tell me about it!!
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                X