GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Maternity Allowance - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maternity Allowance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maternity Allowance

Hey Guys

Just a really quick question...

I've filled in my maternity allowance form and was looking out my payslips to send to them but I was wondering, when it says to pick 13weeks worth of payslips, does this mean I can send them any random payslips between the Test Period dates or do they have to be for 13 consecutive weeks?

Thanks!

xx
    Made by God...Improved by the Devil
    Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Re: Maternity Allowance

Period for calculating average weekly earnings

Your earnings are averaged over any 13 weeks in your test period. The 13 weeks do not have to be in a row and you may choose the weeks with the most earnings to help you get more MA. Earnings from all your jobs (if you have more than one) and earnings you are treated as having from self-employment will be used to work out your average weekly earnings. If your average is at least equal to £30 a week you will get MA.

Taken from--> http://www.dwp.gov.uk/publications/s...ance-ma/#intro

Comment

Thanks Swanny,

I just though I'd throw the question out there as it wasn't very clear on the form!!

I don't think I've seen that website before!!

xx
      Last edited by Angelic; 5 April 2011, 09:14.

Comment

I picked a random payslip from October and then the last 3 months, was going to post it on the way back fromnursery but sidetracked when the wee lady took off with her wee pal, bloody kids...more hassle than their worth!

Comment

I got a call from the job centre today - she told me she was calling to let me know that they'd be making a decision about my claim and sending a letter out...bit of a waste of a call but it was good to know they'd received my form!

Comment

And so...I got it! *phew*

The letter arrived today, a huge weight off my shoulders...now I just need this huge weight off my belly and I'll be sorted

Comment

Originally posted by Angelic View Post
              And so...I got it! *phew*

The letter arrived today, a huge weight off my shoulders...now I just need this huge weight off my belly and I'll be sorted
              Did you get the amount you were expecting?

Comment

I didn't really know how much to expect to be honest - It's just under £85 a week which I thought was a good amount!

Comment

Working...
                X