GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lending Stream - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lending Stream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lending Stream

Hi SnV,

Just to let you know I have now sent my email to the FOS. I have attached the original complaint letter and the email from LS advising they have wrote off one of the loans, as it did not meet their lending criteria.

Have a good weekend.

Warmest wishes
    Natty

Comment

You have a good weekend too xx
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi SnV & everyone,

Still no update from P2P! They can take all the time they need. It is giving me more breathing space and has taken away some of the stress.

I will probably recieve the Ombudsman's decision in relation to Lending Stream shortly. However I do not think I will receive the decision I am hoping for. SnV what will my next step be if the decision is not want I want.

Which way do you think LS will go? I still require the answers to the points raised in my letter of 5 January. I also want to know why they waived loan number 2, stating "it did not meet their lending criteria". What sets this loan apart from the others.

Warmest wishes
        Natty
        Last edited by Natty; 24 July 2015, 19:50.

Comment

Originally posted by Natty View Post
          Hi SnV & everyone,

Still no update from P2P! They can take all the time they need. It is giving me more breathing space and has taken away some of the stress.

I will probably recieve the Ombudsman's decision in relation to Lending Stream shortly. However I do not think I will receive the decision I am hoping for. SnV what will my next step be if the decision is not want I want.

Which way do you think LS will go? I still require the answers to the points raised in my letter of 5 January. I also want to know why they waived loan number 2, stating "it did not meet their lending criteria". What sets this loan apart from the others.

Warmest wishes
          Natty
          Hi Natty

I think the best thing to do is to wait and see what happens and then respond appropriately, I don't think its going to help you at the moment dwelling on 'what if's'.

Enjoy the peace and quiet for now as it allows you to focus on your homelife.

Just so you know, I'm away with work next week so may not be around, but if you do hear anything just update the thread. Remember nothing is going to require an immediate response at this stage and there are lots of other peeps here who can offer support.

Best
          SnV
          "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post
            Hi Natty

I think the best thing to do is to wait and see what happens and then respond appropriately, I don't think its going to help you at the moment dwelling on 'what if's'.

Enjoy the peace and quiet for now as it allows you to focus on your homelife.

Just so you know, I'm away with work next week so may not be around, but if you do hear anything just update the thread. Remember nothing is going to require an immediate response at this stage and there are lots of other peeps here who can offer support.

Best
            SnV
            Morning SnV,

You know me always thinking ahead!

I have learned my lesson about being too keen to respond to any correspondence received.

I will wait and see what happens. You never know, I MAY just be surprised. But I am not holding my breath.

Yes I know without question I can count on the support of the peeps on this forum. I have said it since I joined this forum in January, the kindness and support of strangers shown to me has been unbelievable! I would not have got this far without all of you.

Have a a good weekend and I will keep the thread updated.

Warmest wishes

Natty
            Last edited by Natty; 25 July 2015, 17:26.

Comment

Hi Natty

Any news? (But of course no news is also good news )
              "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

Comment

Hi Natty

Any news? (But of course no news is also good news )
                Not heard a peep from the FOS and still no news from P2P! They said I would have a response within 8 weeks, that was from the 30 April. It is the 1 August tomorrow.

Comment

Don't worry about it Natty.

Longer it takes them to respond, the more peace and quiet you have to enjoy!

Certainly don't chase them.

Comment

Not heard a peep from the FOS and still no news from P2P! They said I would have a response within 8 weeks, that was from the 30 April. It is the 1 August tomorrow.
                    Yes 8 weeks if the time limit imposed by the FCA to respond to complaints - they have not responded in this time limit therefore are in breach of this, and you now have another stick to beat them with should they contact you again (or sell the account).

The silence is only to your benefit not theirs so enjoy it!

Don't worry about LS and the FOS - ball is in their court you don't have to do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
                      Don't worry about it Natty.

Longer it takes them to respond, the more peace and quiet you have to enjoy!

Certainly don't chase them.
                      Thanks Oscar! I will not chase them.

Comment

Yes 8 weeks if the time limit imposed by the FCA to respond to complaints - they have not responded in this time limit therefore are in breach of this, and you now have another stick to beat them with should they contact you again (or sell the account).

The silence is only to your benefit not theirs so enjoy it!

Don't worry about LS and the FOS - ball is in their court you don't have to do anything.
                        Thanks SnV. P2P seem to have just forgotten me. I have had no contacts chasing payment at all. Is this how they operate?

Comment

Thanks SnV. P2P seem to have just forgotten me. I have had no contacts chasing payment at all. Is this how they operate?
                          I wouldn't be knowing Natty but it may just mean that you've gone in the "too difficult to deal with" pile Enjoy the peace and quiet.
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Yup this is what they do - as Pixie has mentioned you're now in the 'too difficult' pile, and as they have limited resources they will be concentrating on those they can bully easily. Enjoy the peace and quiet!

Comment

You're in charge Natty xxx
                              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                                You're in charge Natty xxx
                                Yup definately - ball is now in their court, and Natty has control of the situation now. Hopefully this will be the end of it apart from the odd half-hearted threat-o-gram over the next few years.

Comment

Working...
                                X