GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lending Stream - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lending Stream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lending Stream

Hi Natty just popping in to ask about dad , hope he is well xxxx
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
      Hi Natty just popping in to ask about dad , hope he is well xxxx
      Thanks Nanna. He is doing fine. A few ups and downs but doing really well.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post
        Long may the current situation continue! Hopefully you've been put in the 'Too difficult to deal with' pile and that'll be the end of things for a while
        Hi SnV,

I hope you are well.

Still no response from the FOS.

I must still be in the "Too difficult to deal pile" as still not heard from P2P

Comment

That's good about your dad and the silence!
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
            That's good about your dad and the silence!
            It is Cymruambyth. Long may it continue.

Comment

Hi SnV,

I have received this update from the FOS:

Dear Natty,

Thank you for your email and letting me know you would like your case reviewed by an ombudsman for a final decision.

I’ve attached a factsheet which goes into more detail on how the ombudsman process works.

We allow you another opportunity to add comments or further evidence which you feel is relevant in supporting your view of the complaint. If you have anything further to add, please can you send this to me no later than 20 July 2015. If you need more time please let me know.

Thank you in advance - if you have any questions in the meantime, I’ll be happy to help.

Kind regards
              Adjudicator
              Financial Ombudsman Service

Comment

Originally posted by Natty View Post
                I must still be in the "Too difficult to deal pile" as still not heard from P2P
                Thats good, though they have 8 weeks to provide a final response (though that date is fast approaching!).

Longer it takes them, the longer it benefits you
                "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

Hi SnV,

I have received this update from the FOS:

Dear Natty,

Thank you for your email and letting me know you would like your case reviewed by an ombudsman for a final decision.

I’ve attached a factsheet which goes into more detail on how the ombudsman process works.

We allow you another opportunity to add comments or further evidence which you feel is relevant in supporting your view of the complaint. If you have anything further to add, please can you send this to me no later than 20 July 2015. If you need more time please let me know.

Thank you in advance - if you have any questions in the meantime, I’ll be happy to help.

Kind regards
                  Adjudicator
                  Financial Ombudsman Service
                  Hi Natty

I would send them a copy of your original complaint letter.

Do you also have any emails from LS during the application process, that omit pre-contract information etc? I would like us to establish that they did not provide this info.

Best
                  SnV
                  "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

Comment

Hi Natty

I would send them a copy of your original complaint letter.

Do you also have any emails from LS during the application process, that omit pre-contract information etc? I would like us to establish that they did not provide this info.

Best
                    SnV
                    SnV, I will have a look through my emails and see what I can gather.

Hoe you are keeping well.

Comment

SnV, I will have a look through my emails and see what I can gather.

Hoe you are keeping well.
                      Hi Natty

Hope all is well with you at home and dad is on the mend now. Things will start to seem much brighter once he's on his feet and getting out and about.

How did you get on with the above - have you managed to find all the emails that LS have sent to you. What I am specifically interested in is any emails sent to you during the application process. We need to know whether they have provided you with the information they are legislatively required to do so, and if it was adequate.

Best
                      SnV

Comment

Hi Natty

Hope all is well with you at home and dad is on the mend now. Things will start to seem much brighter once he's on his feet and getting out and about.

How did you get on with the above - have you managed to find all the emails that LS have sent to you. What I am specifically interested in is any emails sent to you during the application process. We need to know whether they have provided you with the information they are legislatively required to do so, and if it was adequate.

Best
                        SnV
                        All fine here SnV - Dad has been doing well. however he went for his 6 week check up today and there is an issue. It can be serious but it has to be monitored. He is up and about and the consultant said when he seen him, that he looked extremely well considering what he had been through.

I have not had a chance to look through my emails, however I am going to give this my full attention over the weekend. I will let you know what I find.

Really appreciate your continued support.

Have a good weekend and I will update you soon.

Warmest wishes
                        Natty
                        Last edited by Natty; 10 July 2015, 21:13.

Comment

Hi SnV,

Regrettably I cannot find any emails from LS when I initally took out the loans. I have trawelled through all my email boxes to no avail.

I have this email I received on the 5 April 2015 I could attach with my inital letter: Please let me know what you think?

Lending Stream is committed to being a responsible loan provider and we strive to provide positive outcomes for our customers. During a periodic review of our lending process, we identified your loan account xxxxxx as an instance where the loan does not reflect our current lending criteria. Consequently, we have made the decision to write-off the outstanding debt associated with this loan and close it immediately. We will also ensure that any negative credit marks associated with this loan are removed.
                          There is nothing for you to do, you will not be required to pay back the balance of this loan. Should you have any questions, please contact us on 0203 564 7028*.

Warm Regards,
                          Lending Stream Customer Service
                          Pounds to Pocket update!

P2P emailed me on the 2 May advising they will look into my complaint and update me within 8 weeks. It is now 10 weeks since I heard from them.

Warmest wishes

Natty

Comment

Love to dad Natty xx
                            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Hi SnV,

Regrettably I cannot find any emails from LS when I initally took out the loans. I have trawelled through all my email boxes to no avail.

I have this email I received on the 5 April 2015 I could attach with my inital letter: Please let me know what you think?
                              Yes for sure send it to them - it shouldn't count against you.

Pounds to Pocket update!

P2P emailed me on the 2 May advising they will look into my complaint and update me within 8 weeks. It is now 10 weeks since I heard from them.
                              Long may the silence continue!

Comment

Long may the silence continue!
                                Couldn't agree more!
                                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Working...
                                X