GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lending Stream - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lending Stream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lending Stream

Thanks everyone for the continued support.

SnV, I emailed them this afternoon again and I have now recieved a response. They have advised they will contact LS tomorrow to see if they will lower the required amount that they set in January.

I will update you as soon as I have a response.

Warnest wishes Natty

Comment

Originally posted by Natty View Post
      Thanks everyone for the continued support.

SnV, I emailed them this afternoon again and I have now recieved a response. They have advised they will contact LS tomorrow to see if they will lower the required amount that they set in January.

I will update you as soon as I have a response.

Warnest wishes Natty
      Hey Natty,

Just wanted to say you've done the right thing in coming here for help! I stumbled across this forum and luckily I've made some great friends here. Namely one of which is SnV. I ignored my debt with a PDL company and they're taking me to court and I worried initially, however, Niddy, SnV & PlanB have been amazing with helping me sort it so you taking every bit of advice and acting on it is great!

I hope your Dad is okay and I'm here if you ever need a chat

TM

TibetanMonk
      On Debt Row

AAD has so much to offer and wants so little back. Take advantage while you can.

Comment

Hi Natty

Any news? Has there been any response from the FOS/LS?

Best
        SnV
        "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post
          Hi Natty

Any news? Has there been any response from the FOS/LS?

Best
          SnV
          Hi SnV,

I am so sorry I have not been in touch, I have had a bacteria stomach infection and have been quite poorly.

I have been in touch with LS and they agreed to waive four of the five loans. I am left with one loan which they have waved all interest. So I am just paying back the £870 I borrowed @ £30 per month. Although I wish they would have waived all loans I am pleased with the result.

I have still not heared anything from P2P. This is since May when they sent me a copy of the complaints procedure, and advised I would have a response within 8 weeks.

I hope all is well with you.

warmest wishes
          Natty

Comment

Awwww Natty hope you're feeling better now xx
            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I am so sorry I have not been in touch, I have had a bacteria stomach infection and have been quite poorly.
              Not a problem - hope you're getting back on the mend and on your feet soon.

I have been in touch with LS and they agreed to waive four of the five loans. I am left with one loan which they have waved all interest. So I am just paying back the £870 I borrowed @ £30 per month. Although I wish they would have waived all loans I am pleased with the result.
              That is still a fantastic result! When you say you had been in touch, was this via the FOS or did you contact them directly? I would be interested to know what was said

I have still not heared anything from P2P. This is since May when they sent me a copy of the complaints procedure, and advised I would have a response within 8 weeks.
              Well until you do get a response they can GF&M. They are now in breach of the FCA complaints procedure, and unless they respond to the points put to them, the account could be described as in dispute. Don't worry about them - I suspect you've been put into a 'too difficult to deal with' pile.
              "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

Comment

Hi SnV,

The FOS have been totally hopeless, however everybody warned me how toothless they are.

I just bit the bullet and called LS direct, I have to say they were fantastic, really took me by surprise.

Comment

Excellent news Natty - and am sure will be a weight off your mind.

Comment

Hi SnV,

The FOS have been totally hopeless, however everybody warned me how toothless they are.

I just bit the bullet and called LS direct, I have to say they were fantastic, really took me by surprise.
                    Have they confirmed what was said in writing/email?

Comment

I hope you're feeling a lot better now Nattty and that your Dad is well.

Great news from LS...but, as SnV says, get it in writing. x
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Natty that's brilliant well done you, hope you are feeling better xxxxx
                        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
                          Excellent news Natty - and am sure will be a weight off your mind.

It is very good news Oscar, it is a huge weight off my mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes SnN, I have a confirmation email agreeing to all mentioned above.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                            I hope you're feeling a lot better now Nattty and that your Dad is well.

Great news from LS...but, as SnV says, get it in writing. x
                            Yes received the confirmation email.

Feeling much better pixie thank you & Dad is doing really well.
                            x

Comment

Yes received the confirmation email.

Feeling much better pixie thank you & Dad is doing really well.
                              x

Hi Natty

All I can say is a big well done you!

It is VERY unusual behaviour from LS that you have achieved this result over the phone. I would be very interested to understand how you approached the conversation, and why the person you spoke to was willing to write off 4 of your loans as this doesn't normally happen unless you apply legal leverage.

That said, the last time I saw people getting success on the phone, it was because the company concerned was under investigation from the FCA, and shortly afterwards was ordered to refund customers due to the investigation into their business practices............

Comment

I just want to wish all a Happy New Year. Let's hope it is good to us all.

I have come such a long way since I came across this forum. I could not have done it without the help of SnV. He has stuck by me and been so patient with me. I have learnt so much from him. Also all the other members who have given me support and words of comfort through a difficult time. I still cannot believe the kindness of strangers.

I had a few other PDL and this past month I have managed to have 2 of the balances wavied . They were both under £200, but I would not have known how to tackle them without the knowledge I have learnt from SnV.

January is going to be a tough month money wise. As due to lack of funds I am unable to make the minumum payments on other debts that I have, credit cards, mail order. However I will tackle this head on with the information in this site.

Thank goodness for AAD, it has been my saviour.

Best wishes

Natty
                                x
                                Last edited by Natty; 1 January 2016, 12:07.

Comment

Working...
                                X