GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Cecilia PDL diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cecilia PDL diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cecilia PDL diary

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post
    Hi Cecilia

Ok thats good news, you also have 30 days to respond so no rush with this. I recall that you have sent Arc an I/E and list of creditors already (but maybe for the other account)?

Hope all is as well as can be otherwise.

Best
    SnV
    Thanks SnV,

I responded to it on the 15th May, and sent them the same I&E I had sent them for Pounds to Pocket. They have not responded yet, but technically in there most recent email, they have provisionally accepted my offer of £24, so I will pay that in on Payday.

Comment

Originally posted by cecilia View Post
      Thanks SnV,

I responded to it on the 15th May, and sent them the same I&E I had sent them for Pounds to Pocket. They have not responded yet, but technically in there most recent email, they have provisionally accepted my offer of £24, so I will pay that in on Payday.
      Yes they are just being anal.

Hope all is going well for you as much as is possible atm.
      "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Mr Lender
        Started April 2012
        Loan£400
        Rollover for four months at £127
        Paid some capital
        Rollover for nine months at £60
        Rollover one month at 67
        Interest paid £1115
        still not having paid off the loan.
        Reloaned April 2013
        Loan £500
        Owed 650 includes interest
        Rolled over 4 times
        Interest paid £621 still owing capital

Last paid beginning August 2013
        Defaulted August 2013

Now owe £710 included default charges
        Received two emails from Mr Lender 28 August
        Received multiple text messages from Mr Lender 28th August

Sent email to Mr Lender 28th August explaining my circumstances and offering repayment plan
        Received email and multiple text messages from Mr Lender 29th August with no acknowledgement of email I sent.
        Received email and multiple text messages from Mr Lender 30th August asking me to contact them urgently
        sent email to Mr Lender 30th August
        Received email from Mr Lender 4th September
        Received text from Mr Lender 4th September
        Sent email to Mr Lender 4th September
        Received voicemail from Mr Lender asking me to call them back 11th September
        sent email to Mr Lender 11th September re harassment
        Received email from Mr Lender 12th September
        sent Mr Lender email 13th September
        Received email from Mr Lender 14th September asking for I&E
        Sent email to Mr Lender 17th September with I&E
        Received email from Mr Lender 17th September asking for I&E, and giving me repayment plan, that ignored what I could afford
        sent email to Mr Lender 19th September
        Received email from Mr Lender 20th September with another repayment plan not accepting my offer
        Received email and letter in the post from Mr Lender 25th September re repayment plan not accepting my offer
        Received email from Mr Lender 27th September re repayment plan refusing my offer
        Wrote to Mr Lender 30th September
        Received email from Mr Lender 30th September regarding freezing interest and stopping charges
        Received email from Mr Lender 30th September accepting my offer but asking for card details, and my payslips
        Received agreed repayment plan from Mr Lender 1st October
        Received account review from Mr Lender 24th June 2014
        Received this from Mr Lender yesterday

Your account is due for further review so that we can get an update on your current financial situation.

You currently have a balance of £761.00 with Mr Lender and have been on a repayment plan for 9 months paying £16.00 per month.

Although you have been paying each month, you still have £544.16 (£216.84 discount) left to pay.

As we haven’t spoken with you about your finances since October 2013 we would like to review your situation as your circumstances may have changed.

In order to repay your loan back as soon as possible we would like to offer you a straight six month repayment plan for six payments of £90.69 to close your account.

Alternatively we can offer you a final settlement on your account for £470.00 to close your account with Mr Lender.

If none of the above options are affordable, please complete and return an updated income & expenditure form (please see attached) along with your offer of payment. You will also need to provide the following updated documentation:

· Two months bank statements
        · Two months wage slips OR documentation you are claiming benefits OR copy of your P45
        · Documentation showing other outstanding creditors/bill arrears

Once we receive the above and attached documents, we shall review your account further and respond with an outcome.

If you are unable to afford the six month repayment plan but can afford to pay more than your current [monthly/weekly] agreed amount, we will amend your repayment plan and help you to repay the debt more quickly.

If your situation has not changed and your finances remain in the same position as they were when the current repayment plan was set up, we will keep the current plan in place but look to review again in two months time.

We await your response, helping you to close your account quicker with Mr Lender.

Kind Regards,

Sam
        Repayment Plan Advisor

+44 (0)208 532 5045
        +44 (0)208 711 2101
        Web: www.mrlender.com

Comment

Pounds to Pocket

Started May 11, have reloaned with them several times.Paid off four loans.
          May 11 loan £400
          Interest £323.01
          Reloaned September 11
          loan £1200
          Interest £987.41
          Reloaned November 2011
          Loan £1150
          Interest £975.25
          Reloaned October 2012
          Loan £1150
          Interest £1052.24
          Defaulted August 2013

Received email from Pounds to Pocket 28th August
          Sent email to Pounds to Pocket 28th August explaining circumstances and offering repayment plan.
          Received email from Pounds to Pocket 29th August I&E
          Sent email to Pounds to Pocket 30th August I&E
          Received email from Pounds to Pocket 30th August
          Defaulted August 2013

Received text from Pounds to Pocket 3rd September
          Received email from Pounds to Pocket 18th Septemberpayment reminder
          Received email from Pounds to Pocket payment reminder 21st September
          Received email from Pounds to Pocket Notice of Default sums 25th September
          Received email from Pounds to Pocket 26th September Notice of Arrears

Received text from Pounds to Pocket 26th September, to clear outstanding balance, before reported to credit bureau.
          Received text from Pounds to Pocket 2nd October asking me to call 0800 to cure my outstanding balance before reported to credit bureau
          Received notice of arrears from Pounds to Pocket 2nd October in the post

Received notice of Overdue payment from Pounds to Pocket 2nd October in the post
          Received notice of arrears from Pounds to Pocket 12th October in the post
          Received notice of default from Pounds to Pocket 16th October in the post
          Received voicemail to call Pounds to Pocket on 0800 on 17th October
          Received email from Pounds to Pocket payment reminder 23rd October
          Received email from Pounds to Pocket payment reminder 26th October
          Received notice of default sums Pounds to Pocket 31st October
          Received notice of arrears from Pounds to Pocket 31st October
          Received notice of acceleration Pounds to Pocket 2nd November

Received account severely past due letter in the post from Pounds to Pocket dated 10th November, received 14th November
          Received email from Pounds to Pocket 20th November Payment reminder
          Received email from Pounds to Pocket 23rd November Payment reminder

Received final notice impending account sale from Pounds to Pocket in the post 29th November dated 24th November
          Received Notice of Debt referral from Pounds to Pocket via email 3rd December
          Received Notice of Debt referral from Pounds to Pocket via email 16th December
          Received Voicemail to call ARC Europe urgently
          Received text from ARC Europe18th December
          Received email from ARC Europe 19th December
          Sent ARC Europe telephone harassment letter 19th December
          Received email from ARC Europe in response to my telephone harassment letter 23rd December
          Sent email to ARC Europe 23rd December
          Received 2nd email from ARC Europe 23rd December
          Sent email to ARC Europe 6th January
          Received email from ARC Europe 18th January accepting my offer
          Received letter from ARC Europe 25th June 2014
          Received this from ARC Europe today

Dear Sir/Madam

Balance £1,278.55

When we agreed to accept instalments to clear this debt, we informed you that the arrangement would be subject to periodic review.

You have been paying this account for some time now and we would like to thank you for the payments you have made so far. However, in order to ensure that the repayment arrangement remains affordable to you, we are writing to ask you to contact us, so we can review your current financial and personal circumstances. If it would assist you to prepare for that conversation, you can download an income and expenditure form from our website which you can refer to during the call.

Please contact your account manager upon receipt of this letter on 01932251030 to allow us to carry out this payment review. You may also be interested to know that if your circumstances permitted, we may be able to offer you a discount if you could raise a lump sum payment. Please quote ref xxx in all communications with us.

Yours faithfully

J Turner
          Arc Europe

Comment

Well they seem to be a lot politer these days!!

How are you?
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
              Well they seem to be a lot politer these days!!

How are you?
              Settling back in thanks, how are you?

I can't remember them saying anything about account reviews when we agreed on figures.

Comment

If your situation has not changed and your finances remain in the same position as they were when the current repayment plan was set up, we will keep the current plan in place but look to review again in two months time.
                Hi Cecilia

Hope you're well! In you're response I'd suggest ignoring everything in that letter except for the one above sentence. Respond to them thanking them for their letter, and that, as per their instructions, your financial position has not changed, you will continue making the agreed payment and you can review in 2 months time, however you do not anticipate the situation to change.

They're chancing their arm asking for bank statements/pay slips etc - don't provide anything, they have no right to it.

If they continue to harass, then I'd suggest writing back stating that your financial situation has actually got worse due to increasing bills etc, that you thank them for the opportunity to review your account and that it may be better if you reduced payments, however you would endevour to keep the current payments.

That usually gets them to back off
                "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

Comment

Received this from ARC Europe today

Dear Sir/Madam

Balance £1,278.55

When we agreed to accept instalments to clear this debt, we informed you that the arrangement would be subject to periodic review.

You have been paying this account for some time now and we would like to thank you for the payments you have made so far. However, in order to ensure that the repayment arrangement remains affordable to you, we are writing to ask you to contact us, so we can review your current financial and personal circumstances. If it would assist you to prepare for that conversation, you can download an income and expenditure form from our website which you can refer to during the call.

Please contact your account manager upon receipt of this letter on 01932251030 to allow us to carry out this payment review. You may also be interested to know that if your circumstances permitted, we may be able to offer you a discount if you could raise a lump sum payment. Please quote ref xxx in all communications with us.

Yours faithfully

J Turner
                  Arc Europe
                  As previous - simple one line response saying nothing has changed, and you will continue making the agreed monthly payments.

Don't phone them, just a simple letter will do.

Comment

Settling back in thanks, how are you?

I can't remember them saying anything about account reviews when we agreed on figures.
                    They probably didn't, just looking at hassling you for more money. Remember they cannot get more than you can afford.

Comment

As previous - simple one line response saying nothing has changed, and you will continue making the agreed monthly payments.

Don't phone them, just a simple letter will do.
                      Agreed. Works everytime for me.

Comment

Hi Cecilia

Hope you're well! In you're response I'd suggest ignoring everything in that letter except for the one above sentence. Respond to them thanking them for their letter, and that, as per their instructions, your financial position has not changed, you will continue making the agreed payment and you can review in 2 months time, however you do not anticipate the situation to change.

They're chancing their arm asking for bank statements/pay slips etc - don't provide anything, they have no right to it.

If they continue to harass, then I'd suggest writing back stating that your financial situation has actually got worse due to increasing bills etc, that you thank them for the opportunity to review your account and that it may be better if you reduced payments, however you would endevour to keep the current payments.

That usually gets them to back off
                        Thanks SnV will respond to them today.

Comment

QuickQuid
                          Started July 2013
                          Loan £400
                          Owed 948.79 inc interest
                          Monthly payment £125.02, ten payments
                          Defaulted August 2013

Received email from Quickquid 30th August
                          Sent email to Quickquid 30th August
                          Received text from Quickquid 6th September
                          10th September - Voicemail left by Quickquid about an urgent matter asking me to call them on 0808

11th September-Voicemail left by Quickquid about an urgent matter asking me to call them on 0808
                          12th September-Voicemail left by Quickquid about an urgent matter asking me to call them on 0808from Nicole
                          Received email from Quickquid 12th September
                          Sent email to Quickquid 13th September
                          Received email from Quickquid 13th September
                          Received text from Quickquid 13th Septembersaying my account is overdue and to ring to freeze collections.
                          Received email from Quickquid 16th September
                          Received email from Quickquid 19th September
                          Received voicemail from Quickquid 20th September about an urgent matter asking me to call back
                          received email from Quickquid 23rd September reminder for payment due
                          Received Voicemail from Quickquid 23rd September about an urgent matter asking me to call them on 0808
                          Received notice of default sums 27th September
                          Received voicemail from Quickquid to call back urgently on 0808
                          Received reminder notice from Quickquid 24th October
                          Received email reminder notice from Quickquid 28th October
                          Received text message from Quickquid saying my account is overdue and to call them on 0808 28th October
                          Received Voicemail from Quickquid to call back urgently on 0808on 30th October
                          Received Voicemail from Quickquid to call back urgently on 0808 on 31st October
                          Received Voicemail from Quickquid to call back urgently on 0808 on 5th November
                          Received Text from Quickquid 7th November
                          Received Voicemail from Quickquid to call back urgently on 0808 on 8th November
                          Received Voicemail from Quickquid to call back urgently on 0808 on 12th November
                          Received Voicemail from Quickquid to call back urgently on 0808 on 14th November
                          Received Voicemail from Quickquid to call back urgently on 0808 on 15th November
                          Received Voicemail from Quickquid to call back urgently on 0808 21st Novembe
                          r
                          Received Voicemail from Quickquid to call back urgently on 0808 5th December
                          Received Voicemail from Quickquid to call back urgently on 0808 6th December
                          Received Extended Repayment plan available from Quickquid 11th December
                          Received voicemail from Quickquid to call back urgently on 0808 20th December
                          Received voicemail from Quickquid to call back urgently on 0808 24th December
                          Received voicemail from Quickquid to call back urgently on 0808 27th December
                          Received voicemail from Quickquid to call back urgently on 0808 31st December
                          Received voicemail from Quickquid to call back urgently on 0808 3rd January
                          Received voicemail from Quickquid to call back urgently on 0808 8th January
                          Received voicemail from Quickquid to call back urgently on 0808 13th January
                          Received voicemail from Quickquid to call back urgently on 0808 20th January
                          Received voicemail from Quickquid to call back urgently on 0808 22nd January
                          Received voicemail from Quickquid to call back urgently on 0808 24th January
                          Received Extended repayment plan email from Final resolution team 24th January

Received voicemail from Quickquid to call back urgently on 0808 28th January

Received Prevent sale to third party collectors email 28th January
                          Received Notice of Payment 60 days overdue 31st January
                          Received Notice of Payment 60 days overdue 4th February
                          Received voicemail from Quickquid to call back urgently on 0808 4th February
                          Received voicemail from Quickquid to call back urgently on 0808 6th February

Received Notice of Payment 60 days overdue 7th February
                          Received Notice of Payment 60 days overdue 11th February
                          Received Extended Repayment plan available 13th February
                          Received Notice of Payment 60 days overdue 14th February
                          Received voicemail from Quickquid to call back urgently on 0808 17th February
                          Received prevent sale to 3rd party collectors extended payment plan 18th February
                          Received Notice of Payment 60 days overdue 18th February
                          Received Notice of Payment 60 days overdue 21st February
                          Received Extended Repayment plan available 25th February
                          Received Notice of Payment 60 days overdue 25th February
                          Received Notice of Payment 60 days overdue 28th February
                          Received Notice of Payment 60 days overdue 4th March
                          Received Notice of Payment 60 days overdue 7th March
                          Received Notice of Payment 60 days overdue

Received Notice of Payment 60 days overdue 11th March
                          Received Notice of Payment 60 days overdue 14th March
                          Received prevent sale to 3rd Party collectors 18th March
                          Received Notice of Payment 60 days overdue 18th March
                          Received Notice of Payment 60 days overdue 21st March
                          Received Extended Repayment plan available 25th March
                          Received Notice or Payment 60 days overdue 25th March
                          Received Notice of Payment 60 days overdue 28th March
                          Received Notice of Payment 60 days overdue 8th April
                          Received letter from ARC saying the debt had been referred to them 10th April
                          Received Notice of debt referral from Quickquid 21st April
                          Received Notice or Payment 60 days overdue

Received letter from ARC 30th April
                          Received text message from ARC 1st May
                          Received email from ARC14th May
                          Sent Arc I&E 15th May
                          Received email from Quickquid 26th June 2014
                          Received this email from Quickquid this morning, not ARC even though I have started paying them back via ARC and have only made one payment so far, and now they are changing the terms?

Notice of Variation – Loan Agreement Number

We write in regard to the above agreement that you signed on 2013-08-01.

In accordance with clause 6.4 of the terms and conditions of your loan agreement, we are exercising our right to make changes to the terms and conditions, which will take effect from 1 July 2014.

The changes are detailed below.

Summary of changes to your terms and conditions:

Repayment Terms (Amounts and Timing)

• You must pay us 10% of the initial loan amount plus any accrued interest (the Minimum Monthly Repayment) on the Payment Date either by debit card or direct debit. You will no longer be able to set a higher minimum monthly payment amount online, but you may still elect to repay more than Minimum Monthly Repayment in any given month. We encourage you to repay more than the Minimum Monthly Repayment to reduce the amount of interest that you will pay.

• Where you provide us with debit card details, you expressly authorise us to use such method to seek to take the Minimum Monthly Repayment. We may make up to a maximum of two attempts using the debit card Continuous Payment Authority (CPA). The first CPA attempt will be made on the Payment Date and, if the first attempt fails, the second attempt may be made later that day or on the next business day. If we make a second attempt and this also fails no further CPA attempts will be made.

Multiple Drawdowns of credit

• Where you make a subsequent drawdown of credit in accordance with the terms of your loan agreement, when an existing drawdown is outstanding, the Minimum Monthly Repayment shall be the sum of:
                          * 10% of the principal amount of the original drawdown of credit plus interest accrued; and
                          * 10% of the principal amount of the subsequent drawdown of credit, plus any interest accrued.

• This is in place of the previous terms which required you to pay 10% of the total principal sum outstanding, irrespective of when it was drawn down. As an example, if you borrowed £100 on 1 January and repaid £10 in February and £10 in March (leaving a principal balance outstanding of £80) then you borrowed a further £200 in March, your Minimum Monthly Repayment for April will now be £30 plus interest. This would comprise 10% of the original drawdown of £100 and 10% of the subsequent drawdown of £200. Before the change it would have been £28 plus interest, ie 10% of the principal outstanding. This change will mean your debt is repaid more quickly and reduce the amount of interest you pay.

Continuous Payment Authority

We are reducing the number of attempts we will make to recover missed repayments. Where you have authorised us to use CPA to collect the Minimum Monthly Repayment from your nominated debit card we may make a maximum of two attempts to recover the Minimum Monthly Repayment on the Payment Date or on the next business day. If we make two attempts and both attempts fail we will not use CPA any further for this or subsequent instalments unless we have notified you of those failed attempts and you have either repaid your arrears or have specifically instructed us to make further payment requests under the CPA. We will not use CPA to take a part payment unless you have expressly instructed us to do so.

Privacy

The clause explaining how we use and disclose your personal data has been clarified to include checking the validity of your debit card by processing one or more test transactions on your debit card. These test transactions will not result in any funds being removed from your account nor will it affect your credit score in any way. Our privacy policy has also been revised accordingly.

If you require further clarification on any of the changes, please refer to the 'Contact Us' section on our website - www.quickquid.co.uk.

QuickQuid is the trading name of CashEuroNetUK, LLC. CashEuroNetUK, LLC is a Limited Liability Company incorporated in the United States. Head Office: 200 W. Jackson Blvd., 14th Floor, Chicago IL USA. Correspondence Address: 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Firm registration number 603395. Authorisation can be checked on the Financial Service Register at www.fca.org.uk.

Comment

Received this email from Quickquid this morning, not ARC even though I have started paying them back via ARC and have only made one payment so far, and now they are changing the terms?

Notice of Variation – Loan Agreement Number
                            I don't think its anything to worry about - it looks a standard email they are sending out to all their customers informing them of a variation to t&c's of their loans.

Keep paying ARC as per the agreement with them.

Comment

Mr Lender
                              Started April 2012
                              Loan£400
                              Rollover for four months at £127
                              Paid some capital
                              Rollover for nine months at £60
                              Rollover one month at 67
                              Interest paid £1115
                              still not having paid off the loan.
                              Reloaned April 2013
                              Loan £500
                              Owed 650 includes interest
                              Rolled over 4 times
                              Interest paid £621 still owing capital

Defaulted August 2013

Now owe £710 included default charges
                              Received two emails from Mr Lender 28 August
                              Received multiple text messages from Mr Lender 28th August

Sent email to Mr Lender 28th August explaining my circumstances and offering repayment plan
                              Received email and multiple text messages from Mr Lender 29th August with no acknowledgement of email I sent.
                              Received email and multiple text messages from Mr Lender 30th August asking me to contact them urgently
                              sent email to Mr Lender 30th August
                              Received email from Mr Lender 4th September
                              Received text from Mr Lender 4th September
                              Sent email to Mr Lender 4th September
                              Received voicemail from Mr Lender asking me to call them back 11th September
                              sent email to Mr Lender 11th September re harassment
                              Received email from Mr Lender 12th September
                              sent Mr Lender email 13th September
                              Received email from Mr Lender 14th September asking for I&E
                              Sent email to Mr Lender 17th September with I&E
                              Received email from Mr Lender 17th September asking for I&E, and giving me repayment plan, that ignored what I could afford
                              sent email to Mr Lender 19th September
                              Received email from Mr Lender 20th September with another repayment plan not accepting my offer
                              Received email and letter in the post from Mr Lender 25th September re repayment plan not accepting my offer
                              Received email from Mr Lender 27th September re repayment plan refusing my offer
                              Wrote to Mr Lender 30th September
                              Received email from Mr Lender 30th September regarding freezing interest and stopping charges
                              Received email from Mr Lender 30th September accepting my offer but asking for card details, and my payslips
                              Received agreed repayment plan from Mr Lender 1st October
                              Received account review from Mr Lender 24th June 2014
                              Sent email to Mr Lender 26th June
                              Received email from Mr Lender 26th June
                              Received this from Mr Lender SnV

Thank you for confirming.

We will leave your current repayment plan in place as requested.

Kind Regards,

Sam
                              Repayment Plan Advisor

Comment

Received this from Mr Lender SnV

Thank you for confirming.

We will leave your current repayment plan in place as requested.

Kind Regards,

Sam
                                Repayment Plan Advisor
                                Great news!

Comment

Working...
                                X