GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Cecilia PDL diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cecilia PDL diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cecilia PDL diary

Just received this from PaydayUK

Thank you for your recent email communication.

We would like to inform you that we are willing to accept a proposal for a repayment plan subject to a 6 month review.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could inform us of the date each month that you would like to make your payments, as well as the payment method in order for us to set this up for you. Once we have confirmed this information we will send you confirmation of your repayment plan.

As we work with a Credit Reference Agency, we share your account information on a monthly basis, so when you repay your loan on time, this may help to improve your credit rating. However if you do not repay on time this could have a negative impact on your credit rating.

A repayment plan does not vary or release you from the terms and conditions of the signed loan agreement, so if you fail to comply with the terms of the repayment plan we have the right to obtain payment of the full amount outstanding together with accrued interest and charges from any of the debit cards that you have supplied to us.

At 120 days past the original due date whether an agreed repayment plan is in existence or not we will register a default on your records with credit reference agencies

Comment

The link to the Telephone Harassment letter is here:

http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...t-by-telephone
      Remember the mantra:
      NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
      Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
      Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cecilia View Post
        Thanks. Yes, I had standing order in mind and had put that in all the letters. I also mentioned freeze interest in previous correspondence, but none have referred to it. Will have a look for the telephone harassment letter.
        They're probably hoping you'll cave in and give up. To be honest with you, unless they're prepared to freeze interest, etc. I wouldn't be paying them anything at all. Your credit file will be trashed anyway, so there's nothing to lose and it will certainly make them sit up an listen, 'coz they'll want money from you. Pounds to Pocket seem to be the biggest problem here, if I've read it right.
        Remember the mantra:

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Just received this from PaydayUK

if you fail to comply with the terms of the repayment plan we have the right to obtain payment of the full amount outstanding together with accrued interest and charges from any of the debit cards that you have supplied to us.

Jesus H Christ.... cancel those cards immediately!
          Remember the mantra:

Comment

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
            They're probably hoping you'll cave in and give up. To be honest with you, unless they're prepared to freeze interest, etc. I wouldn't be paying them anything at all. Your credit file will be trashed anyway, so there's nothing to lose and it will certainly make them sit up an listen, 'coz they'll want money from you. Pounds to Pocket seem to be the biggest problem here, if I've read it right.
            PaydayUK have not mentioned anything about freezing interest, despite me requesting that. I see all of them as the same, none are better than the other, although PaydayUK are the first to offer a proposal.

Comment

Jesus H Christ.... cancel those cards immediately!
              LOL, done a number of days ago this thread will tell you what I had to go through

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ication-please

Comment

On second thoughts you are right,lol. Just received this from Pounds to Pocket. Well, that is that they won't get anything, as I am not willing to give them my debit card details. They don't accept standing orders.

We received your email regarding your loan balance, and your situation has been noted. Before we can assist you with a reduced payment arrangement valid banking details are required to be on file. We do not accept standing orders, giro slips, or provide
                an account number that you can make cash payments into.Please feel free to update your banking details via either of the two secured methods:

1) Live chat at www.poundstopocket.co.uk
                2) Phone line by calling us at 0800 016 3111

Collection procedures will continue until an acceptable payment arrangement is made.

Please call our Collections Team to set up a scheduled payment plan.

Comment

On second thoughts you are right,lol. Just received this from Pounds to Pocket. Well, that is that they won't get anything, as I am not willing to give them my debit card details. They don't accept standing orders.

We received your email regarding your loan balance, and your situation has been noted. Before we can assist you with a reduced payment arrangement valid banking details are required to be on file. We do not accept standing orders, giro slips, or provide
                  an account number that you can make cash payments into.Please feel free to update your banking details via either of the two secured methods:

1) Live chat at www.poundstopocket.co.uk
                  2) Phone line by calling us at 0800 016 3111

Collection procedures will continue until an acceptable payment arrangement is made.

Please call our Collections Team to set up a scheduled payment plan.
                  Shytsters like this really p*ss me off.... lol.... A suggested response is below, which can either be sent by email or rec. delivery.

Dear Sir/Madam,

FORMAL COMPLAINT

Thank you for your email of xx/xx/xx

Until/unless you see fit to provide me with the standing order mandate details I requested however, or indeed a payment book, you will be actively preventing me from making any further payments. In fact, I am somewhat bemused by your response to this request, as you seem to be implying that you have no banking details of your own at all. As I am sure this is not the case, perhaps in time you will join me in appreciating the ridiculous content of your email. In the meantime, I will continue to wait patiently for you to furnish me with the details I requested.

I have also noted your reluctance to address my request for all interest and charges to be frozen on the account to assist me through this difficult time but must add that this is contingent to the payment proposals that I made. Therefore, once I have written confirmation that no further interest/charges will be added to the account, along with your elusive banking details, I can then resume payments.

Please note, that I have no wish to discuss any aspect of my personal business by telephone or even worse, by "live chat" and a letter informing you of such is currently winging its way to your offices as I type. Should you persist in trying to make contact with me by telephone however, then please also note that all attempts will now be recorded by time and date.

I trust that this now clarifies the situation between ourselves and await your considered response.

Yours faithfully,
                  Remember the mantra:

Comment

excuse my language, but what a load of f'ing bollox. They dont accept standing orders, giro's or have an account number to pay in to? how do they transfer money from 1 account to another then? Of course they dont accept those methods, you can cancel those with ease!

How legal it is to not accept a legal form of payment i dont know, obviously you wont be paying this, but id love to see what they would do with postal orders lol

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
                      excuse my language, but what a load of f'ing bollox. They dont accept standing orders, giro's or have an account number to pay in to? how do they transfer money from 1 account to another then? Of course they dont accept those methods, you can cancel those with ease!

How legal it is to not accept a legal form of payment i dont know, obviously you wont be paying this, but id love to see what they would do with postal orders lol
                      Precisely....
                      Remember the mantra:

Comment

Shytsters like this really p*ss me off.... lol.... A suggested response is below, which can either be sent by email or rec. delivery.

Dear Sir/Madam,

FORMAL COMPLAINT

Thank you for your email of xx/xx/xx

Until/unless you see fit to provide me with the standing order mandate details I requested however, or indeed a payment book, you will be actively preventing me from making any further payments. In fact, I am somewhat bemused by your response to this request, as you seem to be implying that you have no banking details of your own at all. As I am sure this is not the case, perhaps in time you will join me in appreciating the ridiculous content of your email. In the meantime, I will continue to wait patiently for you to furnish me with the details I requested.

I have also noted your reluctance to address my request for all interest and charges to be frozen on the account to assist me through this difficult time but must add that this is contingent to the payment proposals that I made. Therefore, once I have written confirmation that no further interest/charges will be added to the account, along with your elusive banking details, I can then resume payments.

Please note, that I have no wish to discuss any aspect of my personal business by telephone or even worse, by "live chat" and a letter informing you of such is currently winging its way to your offices as I type. Should you persist in trying to make contact with me by telephone however, then please also note that all attempts will now be recorded by time and date.

I trust that this now clarifies the situation between ourselves and await your considered response.

Yours faithfully,
                        Thanks Priorityone,

Brilliant, will be sent,. I wonder whether anyone has been mad enough to hand over their debit card details. I certainly won't;

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post

Absolutely,lol.

Maybe American companies have different rules???????

Yes I can only pay them by standing order, or send them cheques. As they don't accept giroslips, I guess they won't accept cheques either. So, that is that.
                          Last edited by cecilia; 3 September 2013, 17:56.

Comment

If they want the money, they'll find a way... Too may people have had payments changed/increased by handing over debit card details to a company. That's probably why they want them.
                            Remember the mantra:

Comment

If they want the money, they'll find a way... Too may people have had payments changed/increased by handing over debit card details to a company. That's probably why they want them.
                              Well we shall see. I wonder whether any member on the forum has made an agreement with them, if so, could you please post about your experience.

Comment

Well we shall see. I wonder whether any member on the forum has made an agreement with them, if so, could you please post about your experience.
                                Hi,
                                Well my son has 3 loans taken out in April like you he had been paying them regularly and paying them off then loaning again, he lost his job in May and has ignored them since cancelling his card, they stopped % pretty quick have passed them to several different dcas now all he gets is threatning letters still ignores them, and now its the begging letters which he still ignores. they cant have what you aint got. The letters are nice though Brown envelopes with URGENT written on them 3 at a time.
                                Good Luck

Comment

Working...
                                X