GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Pensions Advisory Service - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pensions Advisory Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pensions Advisory Service

The Pensions Advisory Service (TPAS) is an independent non-profit organisation that provides free information, advice and guidance on the whole spectrum of pensions, including state, company, personal and stakeholder schemes.

http://www.pensionsadvisoryservice.org.uk/

Re: Pensions Advisory Service

Thanks for the link. Looks like a good site.

Comment

HIya
      I can retire in May 2013 i shall be leaving the job i have had for 23yrs (cant wait really) does anyone know, what happens to the holiday entitlement for next year i.e do i have to take it? also do i ust write to the directors to let them know of my intention or do i give notice to my manager ? tred the gov site and i might as well talk to the wall
      Ta muchly
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Nanna,
        I expect it would depend on the wording of your employment contract, but usually you would have a choice of taking your annual leave as a holiday or in pay.

The .gov site wouldn't know about the job side of things, you'd need to bring it up initially with your line manager who should be able to tell you how much written notice is required and answer your holiday queries.

You should get a pension pack from DWP in February next year, around 3 months before your retirement date.

Elsa x

Comment

Working...
        X