GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday to Smallpaws - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday to Smallpaws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday to Smallpaws

Happy Birthday Smallpaws

From Niddy and all of us at AAD ConsumerForum.

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Happy Birthday to Smallpaws

Hi smallpaws, hope you have a lovely worry free birthday. I would add a lovely picture, but I seem to have lost the ability
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy day smally xxxx
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

HAVE A FUN DAY SMALLPAWS

Love Plan B xx

Comment

Happy Birthday Honey, hope you have a lovely day xxx

Hugs,

Elsa xxx

Comment

Happy Birthday Mrs Paws.

Smallpaws is is soon to be Hugepaws-crouching-Tiger

Enjoy your day.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Happy birthday from me, as well, Mrs. Paws (I would ask if I can call you by your first time, but it sounds as if you are going to be "small" much longer!)

Have a great day. xxx

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
                Attached Files

Comment

Dear All

I have had a belated birthday present - I have been given the grant to build the extension on our house and will in the future be able to bring hubby home!

I only found out today and am waiting for the offical email but wanted you all to share as you have given me so much help and good wishes and I loved the messages you all sent.

If I could put up an image it would include balloons and champagne for us all to share!

Love,
                  Smallpaws.x

Comment

That's brilliant news, a great birthday present. May your extension be trouble free!

Comment

Awww that's BRILLIANT news Smallpaws!!!

Here's the champagne....

Comment

I've only just seen your news smallpaws..that's brilliant!!!!
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Working...
                        X