GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday nanna58 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday nanna58

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday nanna58

Happy Birthday Nanna, hope you have a lovely day

From Niddy and all of us at AAD Consumer Forum.

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Happy Birthday nanna58

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANNA
    Attached Files
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

HAVE A BRILLIANT BIRTHDAY

Love Plan B xx

Comment

Happy birthday ......
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Have a very Happy Birthday Nanna ♥

Comment

Happy Birthday Nanna! xxxx
            Attached Files

Comment

Thannx all been in bed since sat can hardley walkm speak later xxxx
              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Happy Birthday from me, Nanna xxx

And get well soon - you can always celebrate once you are fully recovered!

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                  Thannx all been in bed since sat can hardley walkm speak later xxxx

Get well soon Nanna
                  "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

happy birthday and get well soon xxx

Comment

Happy birthday nanna, hope you feel better soon Click image for larger version

Name:	a2e865c475b57091acfd88d2340cf3fa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	1409022

Comment

Not been around the last few days so Belated Birthday wishes nanna, and I hope,you are feeling much better now

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	1409034

Comment

So sorry I missed this Nanna! hope you feel better soon,

Hugs,

Elsa xxx

Comment

Oh nanna, I'm so sorry I missed your birthday. I'm sorry to hear you were in bed ill for your birthday but I hope you're feeling well enough to have a belated celebration xxx
                            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday Nanna xxx
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	479b4c934f8983d6bae88f5445012ab0.jpg
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	1409050

Comment

Working...
                              X