GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday Undercover Elsa - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Undercover Elsa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Undercover Elsa

Happy Birthday Elsa, have a lovely day, love IF

From Niddy and all of us at AADforum.

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Happy Birthday Undercover Elsa

HAVE A BRILLIANT DAY

Love Plan B xx

Comment

Happy Birthday Elsa and thanks again for all your hard work and effort on the forum.

Have a great day
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hope you have fabuloso day xxxxxxxx
        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Aww thank you everyone

Usual busy Monday here, bathing the dog and cleaning the office.
          Got a nice dinner planned for us for tonight though, fillet steak with pepper sauce, hand cut chips and hot pea & pancetta salad.
          I know it'll be good 'cos I'm cooking it

Comment

​HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELSA
            Attached Files
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy birthday Elsa, have a great day

Click image for larger version

Name:	LT97277.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	1408546

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
                Aww thank you everyone

Usual busy Monday here, bathing the dog and cleaning the office.
                Got a nice dinner planned for us for tonight though, fillet steak with pepper sauce, hand cut chips and hot pea & pancetta salad.
                I know it'll be good 'cos I'm cooking it
                Sounds lovely..................the meal that is, not your other jobs

I've got the champagne in for us all

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Happy birthday .....have a lovely day

Comment

Happy Birthday Honey

Have a great one xxxx

Here's a birthday cake................
                    Attached Files

Comment

♥ Happy Birthday ♥

Comment

Yay!!! thank you everyone
                        I hope that champagne is nice and chilled!

Comment

Happy birthday from me, Elsa. xxx

Would love to raise a glass of that chilled champagne to you.

Comment

Happy B-Day Elsa - hope that the day was sunny for you and All x

Comment

Hope you had a great day!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X