GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday Billypre - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Billypre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Billypre

Happy Birthday Billy
    Hoping you have a wonderful day

Click image for larger version

Name:	birthday.png
Views:	2
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	1412360

* Remember and see the calendar: --->Billy Birthday Message
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: Happy Birthday Billypre

Happy Birthday Billypre

The DCA Vultures are circling above, But the Rhinoman isn't dead yet !
    He's just sharpening his Horn for the next round. Bring it on !

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLYPRE.

Have a great day !

Comment

Happy B-Day Billy
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy birthday Billy

Hope you have a fab day

Comment

Happy Birthday Billy!

Comment

Happy Birthday Billy, have a great day and a couple of wee halfs!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday Billy

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Thanks everyone - that's me just up as Mrs B let me have a lie in and now she's cooking me breakfast
                  I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLY!!

Hope you have a lovely day - remember to have a beer or two or hey even 3!!

Comment

HAd some last night which is why i was thankful for a lie in this morning lol
                      I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

It's a bit late, sorry!!! But I hope your day is proving to be a very happy one

happy birfdee
                        If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

happy birthday billypre

hope you've had a fab day!!!
                          I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum.
                          Cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines from your bum

Comment

Happy Burpday Billy
                            It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy Birthday Billy!!
                              Made by God...Improved by the Devil
                              Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Working...
                              X