GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday to my little girl! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday to my little girl!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday to my little girl!

Ok so shes not quite old enough to be an AAD member just yet haha but my little one turned one years old today!!!

Really don't know where the time has gone. She is the most beautiful girl in the world, and no matter how my day has been, one smile and she makes it all better, I really am truly blessed, and would never have imagined just how much joy she would bring to my life.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Happy Birthday to my little girl!

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
    Ok so shes not quite old enough to be an AAD member just yet haha but my little one turned one years old today!!!

Really don't know where the time has gone. She is the most beautiful girl in the world, and no matter how my day has been, one smile and she makes it all better, I really am truly blessed, and would never have imagined just how much joy she would bring to my life.
    one all ready ? ....where has the time gone ?

Happy Birthday little one....
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY TO YOUR DAUGHTER SXGuy

PlanB xx

Comment

Happy 1st Birthday Ms SXGuy xxx

Click image for larger version

Name:	1st Bday.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	209.8 KB
ID:	1401210

Last edited by IF; 12 August 2014, 21:01.
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

A whole year already wow. I hope she had a lovely day
          Attached Files

Comment

Happy Birthday Miss SXGuy, hope you have had a lovely day!

Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Awwwwww happy birthday sweetheart xxx

Comment

Sorry I missed this SXGuy though I knew it must be soon because I knew she was born around the same time as my grandson and he was one on Thursday. I hope your little one had a lovely day x
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Thanks guys. She had a brilliant day. We took her to Colchester zoo, and she got to pet a goat haha.

She now tells me the sound a lion, cow and chicken makes. If you could see me making clucking noises will pecking at her high chair table you would think I was crazy, but it makes her giggle so who cares!

She had a cake smashing photographer in yesterday. Cake was so lovely was a shame to smash it up, but she enjoyed it and will no doubt make some great photos.

Little munchkin has started standing up next to anything and everything now, so the mrs and I are completely worn out checking on her every 2 minutes lol

Comment

A lovely update I'm glad you all had such a great day after all your recent problems, enjoy your last few days of peace before she becomes totally mobile!

Comment

She now tells me the sound a lion, cow and chicken makes. If you could see me making clucking noises will pecking at her high chair table you would think I was crazy, but it makes her giggle so who cares!
                      I think we've all done that sort of thing...and now I'm doing it with my grandchildren though it doesn't seem two minutes since my daughters were that age.

Little munchkin has started standing up next to anything and everything now, so the mrs and I are completely worn out checking on her every 2 minutes lol
                      You want them to start walking and and talking and then spend all your time chasing around after them and telling them to be quiet!
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Working...
                      X