GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday Turboman - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Turboman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Turboman

Happy 70th Birthday Turbs

From Niddy and all of us at AADforums.

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Happy Birthday Turboman

Happy birthday Turbs, hope you have a great day

xxx

Comment

Happy Birthday, Turbo. Have a splendiferous day!

If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

I posted a diary event - can you see it -> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/c...=2014-5-13&c=1

if you can't see it - copy below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.7 KB
ID:	1400338

Have a great day
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

HAVE A BRILLIANT BIRTHDAY TURBO

LOVE PlanB xxxx

Comment

Happy Birthday
            Have a great day xx

I know it say's Zac but it looks good x
            Last edited by nightwatch; 13 May 2014, 12:52. Reason: name change
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks for kind greetings If,Saphire,Diddlydee,Niddy,PlanB & Nightwatch

Yes Niddy--I could see it in there too-thnx
              My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

sorry,,as usual with me better late than never,happy birthday turbs,,you can add 'septuagenarian,' to your siggy now
                Inca has left the building,too old to keep reading HISTORY that others keep re-writing.

I was there,,I saw what you did,saw it with my own 2 eyes.wipe off that grin,I know were you've been,it's all been a pack of lies.....(Phil Collins,Coming in the air tonight)

Comment

Lol---Does it go with my Maximus?

Originally posted by Inca View Post
                  sorry,,as usual with me better late than never,happy birthday turbs,,you can add 'septuagenarian,' to your siggy now
                  My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

Well,,,yeah,,,it's all relevant........it means you are in your 70th-79th years......and it sounds posh lol

I'm a quinquagenarian.....(just,,am 51)
                    Inca has left the building,too old to keep reading HISTORY that others keep re-writing.

I was there,,I saw what you did,saw it with my own 2 eyes.wipe off that grin,I know were you've been,it's all been a pack of lies.....(Phil Collins,Coming in the air tonight)

Comment

you can add 'septuagenarian,' to your siggy now

it means you are in your 70th-79th years......

I'm a quinquagenarian.....(just,,am 51)

Does that make me a sexy-genarian since I'm sixty-something

Comment

A belated Happy Birthday Turbo - as per usual. This sexygenarian has never been known to be premature - in fact I'm so laid back that they have usually fallen asleep by the time I've, erm, "arrived."

Ever complimentary, Mrs-K says nobody would guess I was a sexagenarian, as I rarely bring the matter up. I'm not sure she really understood the term, though, as she has promised not to report me to the authorities.

Comment

Happy Birthday Turbs

Comment

Happy Birthday!!
                            Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Happy Birthday. Hope you had a great day.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	turboman.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	1400344
                              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                              X