GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday Turboman - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Turboman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birthday Turboman

Happy Turbs, I do hope you had a very special 70th Birthday.
    Attached Files
    My site name is after General Tutts who won a famous battle at Newbury many moons ago 1643 - I hope to win all my battles and will fight to the bitter end.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TURBO

Will be catching up with you soon later this year!
      Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 14 May 2014, 08:26.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuttsi View Post
        Happy Turbs, I do hope you had a very special 70th Birthday.
        Thanks Tuttsi

For those that don't know--that is a picture of Clifford's Tower in York which both Tuttsi & me know well...

It will be lit up in Yellow for the Stage 2 of Tour de France on 6th July 2014

http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/indepth/t...our_de_France/
        My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
          HAPPY BIRTHDAY TURBO

Will be catching up with you soon later this year!
          Thanks Techie
          My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

You are a tight sod Bill..lol

I bought you two videos for your birthday
            Ballad of Lucy Jordan
            Sylvias Mother said...

..and you bought me nowt

Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
            A belated Happy Birthday Turbo - as per usual. This sexygenarian has never been known to be premature - in fact I'm so laid back that they have usually fallen asleep by the time I've, erm, "arrived."

Ever complimentary, Mrs-K says nobody would guess I was a sexagenarian, as I rarely bring the matter up. I'm not sure she really understood the term, though, as she has promised not to report me to the authorities.

Comment

Thnx Cookie, Cym, & Gravytrain

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
                You are a tight sod Bill..lol

I bought you two videos for your birthday
                Ballad of Lucy Jordan
                Sylvias Mother said...

..and you bought me nowt
                As you know mate, I don't do You-Tube very well - so you got a dose of my personally-wrought humour (aided by Plan B) instead. That was my gift to you, which I hope you enjoyed as much as I enjoyed Lucy Jordan !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
                  As you know mate, I don't do You-Tube very well - so you got a dose of my personally-wrought humour (aided by Plan B) instead. That was my gift to you, which I hope you enjoyed as much as I enjoyed Lucy Jordan !!!

& There is always Plan B to fall back on
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                  X