GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday Handyman - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Handyman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Handyman

Happy Birthday Handyman

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Happy Birthday Handyman

Happy Birthday, 21 again no doubt.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy Birthday Handy

Hope you have a lovely day

xxxx

Comment

Have a good'un!
        When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Happy Birthday mateClick image for larger version

Name:	m135.gif
Views:	5
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	1398394
          It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

Comment

Happy Birthday from me, Handy.

Hope you are out celebrating - with fireworks???

Comment

Happy B-Day - hope the day been good to you and all

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANDYMAN

ENJOY YOUR DAY

Love from Plan B xxx

Comment

Happy Birthday Handyman, I hope all is well with you and your family.

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Hope you had a fab day! XxX

Comment

Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY handy hope it's been a good one

Comment

Oh Wow thanks everyone. Yes I had a nice day. It was an early start as the Local Hunt was meeting at the hall.
                        Just before Dawn I walked 1 1/2 miles with my Back pack sprayer and 20 gallons of Garlic and Citronella water masking the scents of my fox family. One has a bad limp and I was worried it wouldn't run.
                        Anyway by 11:00 I had consumed 3 double whiskey macs and a stirrup cup of port. It made clearing up all the horse shit a lot easier, and the rose bushes appreciated the efforts of the horses.

Last night my 3 semi tame Foxes were waiting outside the Handy Cottage for their supper. The Hunt never saw a single fox. Mind you 2 of the hunters did fall off their horses before they left the hall. Must have been the Vodka I added to the Port. Note to Her Ladyship, never trust yours truly to mix the stirrup cup. It was good because I ended up pouring one of the house guests into a car at about 1 o'clock as he could no longer walk.

Well once more thanks for all the kind wishes.
                        Regards, Handy

Click image for larger version

Name:	Upload 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	182.9 KB
ID:	1398406Click image for larger version

Name:	upload 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	360.1 KB
ID:	1398408
                        Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                        Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

I hope Her Ladyship doesn't realise that you'd been spraying!
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Belated birthday wishes Handyman mate, sorry I nearly missed the occasion, hope you are keeping well

Comment

Working...
                            X