GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday Handyman! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Handyman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Handyman!

Happy Birthday, Handyman! - have a great day!

Re: Happy Birthday Handyman!

Comment

Happy Birthday........hope you have a good one.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

HAVE A BRILLIANT BIRTHDAY HANDYMAN

I'm missing your diary updates

Love Plan B x

Comment

Happy Birthday Handy

Have a good day

Love, Pixie x
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Just stick a broom up your backside, and this could be you!

Hope her ladyship has given you a day off xx
            If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Have a Fabulous Birthday!

Hope her Ladyship goes easy on you today!!

xx

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANDYMAN
                Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 1 December 2012, 15:50.

Comment

Happy Birthday

Click image for larger version

Name:	birthday.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	1391622

Handyman

SH

Comment

Happy Birthday mate!

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post

Just stick a broom up your backside, and this could be you!

Hope her ladyship has given you a day off xx
                      Well thanks everyone.
                      It's not too bad a day despite having to work. At the Moment I am Refurbishing the Guest Bathroom for HL. I just came in for a cuppa after laying a new shower tray. Then its back to finish the Plumbing before starting to plaster.

Diddles you were right about me having a Broom up my Arse

At least tonight I may be having a few wee dram's.

Regards to all and thank you again, Handy
                      Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                      Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

happy birthday to you , have a great day

Comment

Many Happy Returns of the Day!!

"Handyman"

Enjoy! XxX

Comment

Happy birthday mate
                            It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

Comment

Belated Birthday wishes mate, sorry I missed it yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X