Clear All

• Niddy?

Is this Niddy?

Re: Niddy?

close

Comment

Spookily close.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Who's first for a fookin slap
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

........no comment.

Comment

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
              Not orange enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Niddys Little Bitch View Post
                Why don't you check out your username?

Lucky I never banned you!!!
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  Why don't you check out your username?

Lucky I never banned you!!!

Comment

Make sure you login with that until further notice!!

Password remains the same!

That'll teach you to show my photo to everyone.

Comment

Love it. If it's good enough for Martin Lewis to have his mug splashed all over his '' new look site'' it's only right we should have the great one's piccy there to bow down to every day. Think he should at least wear a tie for work though!!

Comment

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
                        Love it. If it's good enough for Martin Lewis to have his mug splashed all over his '' new look site'' it's only right we should have the great one's piccy there to bow down to every day. Think he should at least wear a tie for work though!!
                        Steady or you'll be logging in as MSE Andrea

Comment

I am happy to change mods tonight so anyone else want a new name? Then continue to thank these abusive posts

You're as loyal as rats! Pah

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            MSE Andrea

Comment

That's the one

Comment

Working...
                              X