GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Debt Collectors Target Facebook - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Debt Collectors Target Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debt Collectors Target Facebook

Surprised I am not!

BBC News - Debt collectors target Facebook to get money back

Re: Debt Collectors Target Facebook

A lot of organisations use the social networking sites as one of their first port of calls nowadays. Anyone involved in fraud investigation for any business will tell you that. It's a place people frequently let their guard down, and it's surprising how easy it is to track people through there.

Comment

That's why Handy always uses an Alias and a different email addy for Face Book.

Linkedin is also a good source of information for the professional
      types. I have tracked several bad guys down on there.

Regards, Handy
      Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
      Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

that's why Dopey has nothing to do with any of em................

Comment

Oops, just seen this on the AAD news feed

My wife has hijacked my facebook account so I'm not on there either!

Comment

Nothing happened to Facebook over all these years. It remains one of the most successful social media projects of all times. And no matter what people predict, it remains powerful news speed generator and a platform for interaction. Of course, everyone would like some innovations like fonts *********** and other features. And they are gradually being added.
            Last edited by Joanna Connolly Solicitors; 22 October 2020, 19:23. Reason: Deleted business link

Comment

Working...
            X