GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Funny as f*ck - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny as f*ck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny as f*ck

Who says we never win anything?

Scotland win the 2011* world cup

* homeless variety (shhhhhh)

World Football - Scotland win Homeless World Cup - Yahoo! Eurosport

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: Funny as f*ck

That's not the only cup we've won

Do you not remember this...?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4235210.stm

Made by God...Improved by the Devil
    Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Originally posted by Angelic View Post
      That's not the only cup we've won

Do you not remember this...?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4235210.stm

Scotland's national elephant polo team
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sorry, gotta ask - what the fook is a mad ginge jock doin on a great big stonking elefunt and moreso, where did they nick it from?

* I am Scottish as is Angelic before anyone throws the race card

Comment

Do you have a kilt ? better still do you have a picture wearing a kilt as I'm sure the ladies here would love to see those knees lol

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
            Do you have a kilt ? better still do you have a picture wearing a kilt as I'm sure the ladies here would love to see those knees lol
            Yes and Yes!

I got married in my kilt, also went to brothers wedding as best man in a kilt! No photo though unless you are on FB - in fact, you are

* tip maybe Mrs Niddy has them on hers

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Sorry, gotta ask - what the fook is a mad ginge jock doin on a great big stonking elefunt and moreso, where did they nick it from?

* I am Scottish as is Angelic before anyone throws the race card

You're guess is as good as mine!

But come on...at least we're good at something!

Comment

Did we not win at curling at some point too?

Comment

Originally posted by Angelic View Post
                  Did we not win at curling at some point too?
                  Indeedy....BBC SPORT | Other sport... | Winter Sports | Scotland win world curling title

Comment

IIRC, they were called 'British' when they won...funny that we're British when winning, Scottish when losing haha!

Comment

Another 'British' win --> http://news.bbc.co.uk/winterolympics...00/1843020.stm

Comment

Working...
                      X