GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Bear with me while I have a moan - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bear with me while I have a moan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bear with me while I have a moan

Hubby posted a deposit envelope through the door of our local Barclays yesterday morning at about 8am.. He always does this as the actual deposit point is Inside the branch which of course is only open 9-5!
    Been doing this for years without any problem.
    Had a look online last night and credit not on account. Hubby tried ringing the call centre today, complete waste of time so travels into town. Do you know what they said? Oh, they were short staffed yesterday so did nt have time to process it!

Unbelievable, so now we have to wait an extra day to access the funds!
    Last edited by fluffystuff; 18 April 2013, 17:40.

Re: Bear with me while I have a moan

Blimey Fluff, it's been a week and a half for you hasn't it!! sending hugs
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Awwhh, thanks IF. xx

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
        Originally posted by fluffystuff View Post
        Awwhh, thanks IF. xx
        IF likes sending hugs .........
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
          I do
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

So do I Deepie and its also nice to receive.

Here's one for you just because!

Comment

So do I Deepie and its also nice to receive.

Here's one for you just because!
              My Mother always told me ......

It's better to give than receive
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                ...........and, I wouldn't mind if 'Mr Troublemaker' had only been here for a week and a half, he's brought us one problem after another since last November!
                God, I must have been such a bad girl in a previous life!

Still, looking on the bright side, things can only get better.

(No Deepie, that's not a cue for you to upload THAT song! )

Comment

...........and, I wouldn't mind if 'Mr Troublemaker' had only been here for a week and a half, he's brought us one problem after another since last November!
                  God, I must have been such a bad girl in a previous life!

Still, looking on the bright side, things can only get better.

(No Deepie, that's not a cue for you to upload THAT song! )

Comment

Three hugs, wow!!

Anyhow, moan over, thanks for listening!

Comment

from me too x
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                        from me too x
                        Thankyou. You've all been very sweet!

Comment

Working...
                        X