GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Im going to be a dad! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im going to be a dad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im going to be a dad!

My wife and I have just found out, shes pregnant!

Got our first scan on Sunday, im so chuffed, also shitting myself a bit, but other than that, really happy!

Trying not to think of the money envolved lol
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Im going to be a dad!

Great news SXGuy

Click image for larger version

Name:	congratulations-baby.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	1392098
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Awww, congratulations SXguy. Assuming it's your first, your life will never be the same again!

If you waited until you could afford kids, no-one would ever have them!

Hope all goes well at the scan - they are amazing

Congrats again, diddly x
      If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post

If you waited until you could afford kids, no-one would ever have them!
        I hear that from everyone! lol

We should be ok actually, wife has worked out what she loses in wages over her time off, just means i save an extra 35 quid a week from now to then, which i can do...just.

So fingers crossed all will go well.

Comment

congratulations to you both , there is no greater joy than a new baby x

Comment

I'm so pleased for you both SXguy

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Congratulations SXGuy

Shine on you crazy diamond..

Comment

Congratulations SX Guy their is nothing in this world that can beat being a parent, as for cost it does not have to be expensive and besides love is greater than anything else.

Comment

Aww that's brilliant, SXGuy. Dead chuffed for you!

Comment

Congrats mate - well done

Comment

Fabulous news!

Comment

Warmest Congratulations SXGuy!

Fabulous Christmas present, now the fun really begins.......

X

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Concgatulation to you both
                            It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

Comment

Congrats SX.

As most say nothing beats having kids. Its a journey and its certainly not always smooth but they bring you so much pleasure too.

Comment

Working...
                              X