GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Are you up for a Challenge? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you up for a Challenge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you up for a Challenge?

Are you up for the Challenge? Brand new Channel 4 show is looking for fun families!

From the makers of ‘Superscrimpers’, we are looking for people that want to learn some money saving tips from our expert team of thrifters for our new show ‘Superscrimpers Challenge’.

Would you like to learn some fun ways to save money?

On food?

On fashion and beauty?

On your children?

On your home and garden?

If you would like to get involved in a fun challenge to learn how to live your life for half the price then get in touch now!

We want to help the Great British public make their money go further so we’re looking for families, couples, singles or groups of friends that would like our help.

OR

CALL 0333 577 7773

Leave your name and contact details and a member of the production team will contact you directly.

Re: Are you up for a Challenge?

Above post comes with my blessing. If interested then get in touch - why not!

We've all seen the show - now's your chance to participate!!

Niddy
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X