GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script help needed with advert - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help needed with advert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help needed with advert

hi need advice on a lonlly heart ad im thinking of placeing in my local paper,

male seeking female
    male 46 yrs old, seventeen stone,works away from home all week,£50 k in debt,and long standing alcohol problem .seeks a slim well presented lady for long term friendship,
    anyone reckon it would get a response
    at the start of this journey i owed
    £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
    £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
    on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
    as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
    ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Re: help needed with advert

Don't mention the 'slim female part' - it's not about what's on the outside ;N 2

GSOH?
    OHAC?
    Made by God...Improved by the Devil
    Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

I'm all for being honest....... but in the advert do you think you need to mention the debt/alcohol problem??

How about starting out something like

Fuller figured male in his forties is seeking a friendly lady for companionship which could lead to romance. I come with some baggage but think at this point in life don't we all. I am a hard worker and would now like someone to help me enjoy life to the full.

Dunno...???

Comment

I'm not sure that the OP was really thinking of placing a lonely hearts advert. Sounds to me more like he's just musing on his current situation and feeling quite down about it.

Perhaps he could let us know if he is serious about the ad.
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by wishfullthinking
          hi need advice on a lonlly heart ad im thinking of placeing in my local paper,

male seeking female
          male 46 yrs old, seventeen stone,works away from home all week,£50 k in debt,and long standing alcohol problem .seeks a slim well presented lady for long term friendship,
          anyone reckon it would get a response
          You're having a laugh, right? ;LOL ;LOL

I say go for it - the birds would be nuts to miss out on such an opportunity ;-y ;-y
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I do think it would be worth amending the ad,

...seeks a slim well presented lady with heaps of money for long term friendship,...
            Otherwise sounds excellent!
            Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
            SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

I actually write these ads for a living (well I do it part time)

You need to start off the first line with a catchy line... its almost christmas so use that for your advantage... think of things you like to do.. hobbies etc.

Some ladies and guys use things like "Have you been naughty or nice" "Hello is it me your looking for" "Sleepless in XXX" "I can be your superhero" "Skip this if you don't want fun!"

Single and ready to mingle:
              Outgoing SWM with a GSOH late 40's finally looking to start life! Seeking a like minded female who enjoys to keeping active and who is looking for a N/S friendship maybe more?

Comment

yes put this on to get a laugh but when i need a new job im gonna put my cv on here to be re written probs get any job i went for after you lot have ammended it lol
                on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]

Comment

Shame I was gonna respond to your add............

slim fit female ;LOL ;LOL long blonde hair, 30 something (bit more of the something) looking for some lurve to hug, debt and alcohol no problem we would be a match made in heaven..........

(Oops best not tell Mr Loo)

Comment

[quote=

(Oops best not tell Mr Loo)[/quote]

was getting excited till i read the last bit

Comment

;LOL ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

Comment

Originally posted by wishfullthinking
                        yes put this on to get a laugh but when i need a new job im gonna put my cv on here to be re written probs get any job i went for after you lot have ammended it lol
                        haha - that's logical, you know what we may just have to create a CV section - lol. As you say, there are some great clever people here that would spot flaws a mile away - I may use my own free service when I sack myself ;LOL ;LOL
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                        X