GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to landy_alert - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to landy_alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to landy_alert

Hello landy_alert and welcome, I am sure you will find the help you need, if we can kindly ask you to check through the following links to get used to the surroundings first:- We don't bite, help will be on its way, whatever your circumstances.

Best wishes
    diddly
    Last edited by diddlydee; 12 July 2011, 19:27.
    If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Re: Welcome to landy_alert

landy_alert,

yeah welcome to AAD

Glad you got here eventually !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a look at the smileys you will love them lol

Regards

Comment

Thanks Diddly and a very big 'thank you' to Pompeyfaith for pointing me in this direction.........as he rightly says, I got here eventually

Will take some time to explore the new place (between the DIY tasks OH has set me, lol!) and I'm sure I'll be bumping into some more familiar faces before long...........Di, Debt Star etc etc

Comment

Oh noooooo, you are a friend of Di
        Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

Only joking ..... welcome to our shiny forum; hope we can be of assistance x
        If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Erm debt star was banned earlier today. His choice - he asked me to do it.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi landy, nice to see you.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi by the way. Let's hope you are happy to share your vast ppi knowledge - di will love the help lol

Have fun - be careful of alland! He's an awful flirt
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Nellie,

Welcome to the site, yes there quite a few members from other forums here who you will recognise.

TDS is no longer with us these threads will bring you upto date on that matter:

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ead.php?t=2316

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ead.php?t=2318

However please do not let that put you off this is and remains an excellent forum where moderation is more relaxed than the others as here you are allowed to speak openly and express yourself.

Niddy is an expert in banking matters and even today he still amazes me, he has a clear head and can get to the bottom of problems quickly and give good targeted advice.

You are a welcome addition and your knowledge in PPI matters is very welcome.

Have a good look around nellie including Niddys threads and you will then see.

Thank you for taking me up on my invite.

Regards

Comment

Hi and welcome landy_alert

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  Hi by the way. Let's hope you are happy to share your vast ppi knowledge - di will love the help lol

Have fun - be careful of alland! He's an awful flirt
                  hands off alland - he's mine!!!
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi landy and Welcome from me too
                    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

& welcome.

Comment

Landy welcome to us here , good to see you, and Niddy is right, I will only be too happy to have you help me out on the PPI, cheers honey x

Comment

Thanks for the very warm welcome everyone..........and yes, of course I will be very pleased to help out if I can

Comment

Working...
                          X