GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to angelbirch - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to angelbirch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to angelbirch

Hi angelbirch and welcome

I am sure you will find the help you need, if we can kindly ask you to check through the following links to get used to the surroundings first:-

We don't bite, Help will be on its way, whatever your circumstances. If you've received a claim from a creditor or DCA please read this thread for info - > Received a Legal Claim

Best wishes from us all at AAD Consumer Forum.
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Welcome to angelbirch

Welcome x
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Welcome to angelbirch

Hi and welcome
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
      X