GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to Hollyb - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Hollyb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Hollyb

Hi Hollyb and welcome

I am sure you will find the help you need, if we can kindly ask you to check through the following links to get used to the surroundings first:-

We don't bite, Help will be on its way, whatever your circumstances.

Best wishes from all at AADforums.
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Welcome to Hollyb

Thank you for the warm welcome! I've already posted in the enforceability section. Looking forward to being part of the group 😉

Comment

Originally posted by Hollyb View Post
      Thank you for the warm welcome! I've already posted in the enforceability section. Looking forward to being part of the group 
      I've seen you have started a thread

--- > MBNA/Arrow Global - Blake Lapthorn
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Thank you for the warm welcome! I've already posted in the enforceability section. Looking forward to being part of the group 
        Hello Holly and to AAD.

I've posted on your new thread. We also have a section which helps members who feel they need access to a solicitor to deal with some court claims which you'll find here http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/f...Legal-Services

We look forward to you being part of the group too

Comment

Hey HollyB, and welcome

TibetanMonk
          On Debt Row

AAD has so much to offer and wants so little back. Take advantage while you can.

Comment

Working...
          X