GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to brummie - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to brummie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to brummie

Hi brummie and welcome
    I am sure you will find the help you need, if we can kindly ask you to check through the following links to get used to the surroundings first:-

We don't bite, Help will be on its way, whatever your circumstances.

Best wishes from all at AADforums.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Welcome to brummie

Many thanks!!

Comment

Popped in to say hello. Will probably be a regular visitor over the next few months.....lol!! I always find a sense of humour helps!!

Comment

It will take me a while to navigate around....i will get there!! Thanks for the messages. If i may be so bold as to say i not only call a DCA a wanker, but enjoy saying it to their faces. Hope this sets me in good stead.....

Comment

Originally posted by brummie View Post
          It will take me a while to navigate around....i will get there!! Thanks for the messages. If i may be so bold as to say i not only call a DCA a wanker, but enjoy saying it to their faces. Hope this sets me in good stead.....
          Perfect. You'll love our smileys then
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

LOL tidy......iv'e been about a bit and had a few hits......but i must admit DCA's are my favorite.

Comment

Welcome Brummie, nice to see you here xx
              My site name is after General Tutts who won a famous battle at Newbury many moons ago 1643 - I hope to win all my battles and will fight to the bitter end.

Comment

Hello Brummie and to AAD.

PlanB xx

Comment

I see you finally made it then, mate. You'll see some familiar faces, I'm sure - but some new ones, too. As for the sense of humour here - it's deffo a tad Glaswegian !!! No underwear.

Suits me, sir !!!

Comment

Originally posted by brummie View Post
                    I not only call a DCA a wanker, but enjoy saying it to their faces.
                    Why?

That would seem to suggest that they can do something correctly.

Comment

Welcome from me too Brummie!
                      Elsa x

Comment

Thanks for all the big, warm welcomes!! Looks like i'll get on just fine with the sense of humour!!

Comment

You certainly will...It's mandatory!!

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
                            You certainly will...It's mandatory!!
                            It may also be helpful to know Latin - or to have Google translate on speed-dial.

Comment

yep that's true, I often ask Cloggy for the PIL version.
                              Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                              It may also be helpful to know Latin - or to have Google translate on speed-dial.
                              My site name is after General Tutts who won a famous battle at Newbury many moons ago 1643 - I hope to win all my battles and will fight to the bitter end.

Comment

Working...
                              X