GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script A big Hello from me - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A big Hello from me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A big Hello from me

Those who don't know me, which is probably all of you, my user name is rather obvious as to what I do.

I'm a bailiffs worst nightmare!

Where bailiffs screw up, I put it right. I have a homepage, you can probably google that and I contribute to a number of forums about bailiffs and civil enforcement compliance. My website went from a single page earning me a big fat zero pounds a week, but over the last 18 months, its sales are now the kind of numbers not even I dare mention! Most sales are automated stuff such as downloads and compliance reporting, and new interactive services are planned -which Niddy might tell you about later.

I'm afraid I know zilch about debt, and I wouldn't even know if I was in debt anyway! -I know I should know better. I'm the type of guy who never learned the value of money or how to properly handle it. I leave that to my bank to pay all my bills and fingers crossed they haven't been screwing me over.

I can tell you anything about civil enforcement compliance and regulations, in other words - bailiffs! - but as some of you know, my debt clients are referred here for free advice, and for those non-DIYers, they are sent on to debt management companies or an insolvency practitioner.

I am also well connected with the legal profession in civil litigation, commercial property, personal injury, estate planning and probate. I am also a legal draughtsman and can prepare your court documents and statements. If you have any bailiff questions, ask away!

Re: A big Hello from me

Welcome aboard, im sure there are plenty of questions people will want to ask! luckly, ive never been in the position to need any questions answered lol
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi and welcome DWB! Anyone who stomps on bailiffs is fine by me!
      Thanks for the referrals. It's great that the 2 forums can collaborate and help each other for the benefit of the members.

Elsa x

Comment

Hi Jason (I presume)!

for users that require bailiff help we refer here --> http://www.bailiffhelpforum.co.uk

Amy / Jason are the experts at fighting bailiffs for you. If you find yourself being harassed - you know where to go
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Welcome Aboard!!

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Another excellent resource for people to be able to access - Especially those who are on the receiving end

Not had any dealings myself but I'm sure there are many who are suffering - Exellent stuff
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome chaps & chapesses!!

It is wonderful to see a new forum grow on the strength of vibrant new content and a refreshing attitude to helping others in need. That is exactly how we started out- from nothing to what DWB has become today. I am even professionally consulted in enforcement compliance matters by solicitors, advice agencies and charities, and I am thrilled to be able to bring the help for victims of non-compliance enforcement in this community.

It goes to prove a new community can develop successfully without the SEO marketing gimmicks that older mature forums rely upon-not to mention being over-zealously moderated by individuals with an ego the size of a small planet! It is really exciting to see a fresh (and impartial) new approach to helping those in need as being demonstrated here.

Here's to the beginning of a long and rewarding relationship between our two communities!

Comment

Originally posted by DealingWithBailiffs View Post

Here's to the beginning of a long and rewarding relationship between our two communities!
                "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Welcome DWB. It's good to see the two forums working together
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

And welcome from me too

Comment

Welcome DWB

Comment

Welome DealingWithBailiffs
                        My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

Hello and welcome

Comment

Working...
                          X