GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to Dracos85 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Dracos85

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Dracos85

Hi Dracos85 and Welcome. I am sure you will find the help you need, if we can kindly ask you to check through the following links to get used to the surroundings first:-

We don't bite, Help will be on its way, whatever your circumstances.

Best wishes from all at allaboutFORUMS
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Welcome to Dracos85

Hi guys!

Firstly, thanks a lot to this forum already! I have solved one problem quickly and efficiently, and am battling the next!

I am currently adding a post to British Gas Late Payments affecting Mortgage! - Page 2 - allaboutFORUMS about my situation, but I can start my own if that's required?

Comment

You can add the post to the British Gas thread if it's relevant to that thread. One of the mods can move it if we think it would be better in its own thread.
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

awesome, post/essay up!

Comment

Hi Dracos85 and Welcome from me too
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

and welcome from me too

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome from me too!

Elsa x
                Last edited by Undercover Elsa; 21 December 2012, 06:29.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys. I have updated the post I linked above.

Comment

Originally posted by Dracos85 View Post
                    Thanks for the welcome guys. I have updated the post I linked above.
                    Moved your posts to your own thread now

--------- > British Gas - allaboutFORUMS
                    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
                    X