GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Success Story for The whole AAD Team - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Success Story for The whole AAD Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success Story for The whole AAD Team

Forum Username

Alwaysskint

Thread URL

Type of Feedback

Success Story

Recipient Name

The whole AAD Team

Title of your Feedback

Lowell **DISCONTINUED**

Leave Feedback

After 5 years of letter and DCA ping pong, turned up to court today to find that Lowell (Bryan Carter) discontinued the case 3 weeks ago - considering the amount of rainforest they've sent me over the years youd've thought they'd have had the courtesy to let me know lol

CCA request made and never quite responded to - everything BUT what was asked for!

PlanB and Niddy, thank you for being patient with me and my technology issues
    Elsa, Thanks to you too for your help and guidance and reassurances

JC, I'm sure it was your letter suggesting discontinuance that did it, thank you

You guys rock!

Recommended?

Yes

Re: Success Story for The whole AAD Team

Than you for your post alwaysskint, your'e a star. I've added the Thread URL link for you
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

That is great News - Alwaysskint
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Feedback for Niddy and Our Team

Niddy and the invaluable team have helped some very desperate and depressed people being hounded continually by DCAs.With their wise words and suggestions many ( if not all ) they have helped are in a much better place now and able to cope with whatever is thrown at them,in short they and me have our lives back.Thanks will never ever be enough xxxxx
        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Really great news! Bet you feel really good now, especially at having coped with the rubbish thrown at you.

Head over to the bar - the (virtual) drinks are on you!

Comment

That's great news alwaysskint...though they could have had the courtesy to let you know and save you the worry!
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Great news.

Comment

Well done. Enjoy the victory.

If they discontinued and did not tell you, and you turned up to the court appearance, are you due any monies as LIP? - an independent person acting without a solicitor. You must have spent days/weeks preparing.

Do you know when/how the court knew the decision to Discontinue? Was it down to the court to tell you? They are often 4-6 weeks behind on correspondence.

Comment

Working...
                X