GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Success Story for Never-In-Doubt, ATW - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Success Story for Never-In-Doubt, ATW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success Story for Never-In-Doubt, ATW

Forum Username

LifeOfRyan

Thread URL

Type of Feedback

Success Story

Recipient Name

Never-In-Doubt, ATW

Title of your Feedback

Set Aside

Leave Feedback

Thank you Niddy and ATW this Judgment is now Set Aside and the likelyhood of them gaining documents is vertually zero as if they had them they would have supplied them by now

Recommended?

Yes
    Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 23 September 2014, 00:41. Reason: Removed image - personal info showing.

Re: Success Story for Never-In-Doubt, ATW

Excellent result!!

Comment

I'm so pleased for you both PF, well done Nid to Andrew too.......another AAD success story.......brilliant
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

brilliant result and hopefully that will be the last that you hear from them.

Comment

Hope so ATW, they have been given plenty of time to prove it even by giving them an xtension on your advice so I doubt very much they have anything and if they did they would not have agreed to the set aside so all is good Thank You

Comment

Fab result, well done x

Comment

Great result and about time! Well done to everyone.
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well done!

Comment

Good news, Pompey. And well done to ATW and Niddy.
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Great result, but you might still want to edit out the reference in the attached letter.

Comment

Hi,

Ive Removed image - personal info (reference) was showing. Please edit & re-upload
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                      X