GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Big changes to tax system planned - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big changes to tax system planned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big changes to tax system planned

Big changes to tax system planned

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 14th November 2011 17:35.

Every taxpayer may be given online access to their tax records, the government has suggested. The idea is part of a public consultation on making the...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Big changes to tax system planned

NI and Income Tax merger halted as Treasury unveils plans for HMRC overhaul
    The Treasury will stop short of a full merger of National Insurance and Income Tax it confirmed today as it unveiled plans to give taxpayers online access to their tax records and make employers send monthly instead of yearly pay details to HMRC. The Government today fired the starting gun on sweeping changes to the tax regime that it hopes will remedy the massive administrative blunders that recently saw millions of taxpayers sent refunds or demands for underpayments following HM Revenue & Customs errors....Read more HERE--> NI and Income Tax merger halted as Treasury unveils plans for HMRC overhaul | This is Money
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
    X