GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script SSE follows E.On with gas price cut - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SSE follows E.On with gas price cut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSE follows E.On with gas price cut

SSE follows E.On with gas price cut

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on: 31st January 2016 08:27
    The UK's second biggest energy supplier SSE is to cut its standard gas tariff for domestic customers by 5.3%.

SSE is the second of the big six suppliers to announce price cuts this winter. Both companies are only cutting gas, not electricity prices. Last week E.On said it would cut gas prices by 5.1%. SSE said the move - which it is estimated will save a typical customer £32 a year - will take effect from the 29 March. But while E.On's customers will benefit from the price cut at the beginning of February, SSE's will have to wait until the end of March. It leaves the company open to criticism that its customers will not benefit during the winter season, the period when they use the most energy.....Read more here

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.
Working...
X