GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Pensioners warned over airport car park investment 'scam' - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pensioners warned over airport car park investment 'scam'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pensioners warned over airport car park investment 'scam'

Pensioners warned over airport car park investment 'scam'

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on: 24th October 2015 06:53
    ..............as police launch investigation

• City of London Police considering complaints about car park investment
    • £30,000 losses recorded at three firms
    • National Fraud Intelligence Bureau warns offers may be Ponzi schemes

Pensioners and investors are being warned to watch out for sales people offering investment opportunities in parking spaces in car parks close to British airports. Action Fraud said it has identified a trend where members of the public receive unsolicited calls from forceful sales people offering an opportunity to invest or promoting the parking spaces as a 'sound pension investment'. Sales people offer verbal and written promises of a guaranteed and questionable high rate of return on the investment. They also offer a buy-back scheme when investors want to sell their parking spot on; however there is no guarantee of an onward sale or that there will be any potential buyers when they come to sell....Read more here

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.
Working...
X