GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Which? calls for 'complete overhaul' of bank accounts - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which? calls for 'complete overhaul' of bank accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which? calls for 'complete overhaul' of bank accounts

Which? calls for 'complete overhaul' of bank accounts

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on: 2nd October 2015 18:41
    The consumer group Which? has said the competition regulator should "name and shame" banks that provide the worst current accounts.

It is calling for a complete overhaul of current accounts to protect customers from high charges. Meanwhile, Tesco Bank is proposing a "traffic light" system of red, orange and green labels to warn people how much their accounts are costing. The advice comes before a review of banking by the industry's regulator. Next month the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) is due to publish the provisional findings from its investigation into current accounts and banking services to smaller businesses. Both Which? and Tesco Bank are calling for greater transparency in bank charges for services such as overdrafts......Read more here

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.
Working...
X