GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Freephone to mean free, says telecoms regulator Ofcom - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freephone to mean free, says telecoms regulator Ofcom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freephone to mean free, says telecoms regulator Ofcom

Freephone to mean free, says telecoms regulator Ofcom

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 12th December 2013 14:19.

*Calls to businesses or services using freephone numbers will be free from mobile phones as well as landlines, telecoms regulator Ofcom has said. *...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Freephone to mean free, says telecoms regulator Ofcom

About blinking time!! But why do we have to wait so long!!
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

so they can set up another number so they can make money from mobiles - the companies will just change their numbers to 0845, 0808, 0870 at the end of the day, unless you got a smart app which converts those number to landlines and uses your free minutes or use 'saynoto0870'

June 2015
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
        so they can set up another number so they can make money from mobiles - the companies will just change their numbers to 0845, 0808, 0870 at the end of the day, unless you got a smart app which converts those number to landlines and uses your free minutes or use 'saynoto0870'

June 2015
        Of course.....barstewards!!
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post

June 2015
          What app is that 5corps?

I usually use 0800 buster.
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

0800 wizard, there is another on iphone which is 69p, but i doing away with iphone as they are now out of date, and HTC is much better and performance, including more Android apps than Apple, and your restricted to Apple product

Comment

Working...
            X